ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

switch from PSW to Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashora
Newly Registered

switch from PSW to Entrepreneur

Post by ashora » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:01 am

is chef of a restaurant is in Graduate level occupation list. home office link does not work .. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... duate-cop/...

can any one tell me what type of job title i can show. i am planning to switch from psw to Tier 1 Entrepreneur. Thanks

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Its not a graduate level job but its on the Shortage Occupation List job which implies that you are likely to be okey if you own your own takeaway/restaurant and you are head chef of it.

ashora
Newly Registered

Post by ashora » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:22 pm

yhdil wrote:Its not a graduate level job but its on the Shortage Occupation List job which implies that you are likely to be okey if you own your own takeaway/restaurant and you are head chef of it.
Thanks for your reply.
How can i make sure that i can apply My Job As a Chef as it is not in Graduate Level Occupation list. if i buy a restautant what could be the approprite Graduate Level job title.

Thanks