ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

starbuck wrote:Congrats to every body who got the citizenship approval ...

i am a aug-11 applicant .. my ltr and citi were both applied on the same date. my visa renewal in jun-12.

Any guess when i can get the citi/ltr approval .. i do understand its luck based .. but can i become irish this year of 2012 ?

thanks
*$
Hi, i am after you.... sep 2011

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:20 pm

i am a aug-11 applicant .. my ltr and citi were both applied on the same date. my visa renewal in jun-12.

Any guess when i can get the citi/ltr approval .. i do understand its luck based .. but can i become irish this year of 2012 ?

thanks
*$
Be pessimistic you won't get disappointed. I think you should expect by the end of year or early next year as you can see most people who got approvals are from end of 2010 and early 2011.

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 pm

thanks
*$
This year as far i know from Minister Statements and the they way they are working if there is 4 Days ceremonies and if each Day4000 people will be naturalized then this is the matter of few Months from now... So lets see and Good Luck to all.....

Jaja4me2
Newly Registered

Post by Jaja4me2 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 pm

I got my approval today. Applied September 2010, on the basis on 5 yrs residence IBC05. 14th of June is the date. Wish everybody waiting all the best. This forum has been very helpful, although I hardly post comments, I find myself reading people's comments and suggestion day after day. Your comments made me believe that my time will come, Thank you all

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Any one from pakistan got there citizenship aprove recently if does whats there time line plese share that thanks

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:56 pm

[quote="xyazx"]Any one from pakistan got there citizenship aprove recently if does whats there time line plese share that thanks[/quote] one of my friend from newzealand, india and bulgria got theirs approvals this week.i have one friend from pakistan he waiting over 45 months.is anyone from middle east or pakistan got approval so far ?

Newly Registered

Post by 4000 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 am

Looks like some people get approval and invitation at the same time, am I correct?

As fo me I just receivea a white letter asking me to pay the 950 and no mention of ceremony, can someone clarify. Thanks

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am

But Irish Society or Naturalization Department can not engage or adopt a concept or notion of pick and chose following the experience of L& O case 2002 struck down by the European court of human right, or they're still on that attitude again ? Never learn.

Or you want to reverse the precedence of McCann V An Taoiseach into it. :lol:

Sam Witwickey
Newly Registered

Post by Sam Witwickey » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:45 am

Yeayyyyy!!!.....Finally the pink letter arrived for 14th June ceremony...i appplied in October 2010, been here on work permit since 2000 then IBC05 and WCATT. I thank this forum for all the memorable comments especially IQU n Naija and wished everyone good luck... :lol: :lol:

Will visit this site again to give my thoughts and experience in this matter..

Soon to be Irish!!.. :lol:

p/s ; To administrator..why is Mr. Gnem still here??.. :roll:

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 am

Hi guys ,
i know many of my friends from pakistan some of them applied in 08 and many 09 and 10 none of them got any approval ,dont know whats the story do they classify nationalities and i know many from iraq and middle east even they are spouse of irish and refugee ,waiting for more then 3 years ..anyone else from these countries please share your experience with us..
thanks

salem66
Newly Registered

Post by salem66 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:54 am

robby1 wrote:Hi guys ,
i know many of my friends from pakistan some of them applied in 08 and many 09 and 10 none of them got any approval ,dont know whats the story do they classify nationalities and i know many from iraq and middle east even they are spouse of irish and refugee ,waiting for more then 3 years ..anyone else from these countries please share your experience with us..
thanks
It looks that application for Naturalisation from some countries are PARKED!! (Not processed at all) in-equality from the Department of Justice, Equality and Defence!! :twisted:
Is anybody knows the reason why applications from some countries are deferred!?!, personally, I know a number of people who applied in 2007 & 2008 and still waiting! :!:

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 am

thanks
I think that people from theses countries ( pakistan midle east etc ) dOnt get soo easy we might have to wait more. I rang the lady in citizenship office and she told me that they are working on my file i ll get something in coming week .but i dnt think soo that i gona get something soon i applied on basis of spouse of irish citizen

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:20 am

Sam Witwickey wrote:Yeayyyyy!!!.....Finally the pink letter arrived for 14th June ceremony...i appplied in October 2010, been here on work permit since 2000 then IBC05 and WCATT. I thank this forum for all the memorable comments especially IQU n Naija and wished everyone good luck... :lol: :lol:

Will visit this site again to give my thoughts and experience in this matter..

Soon to be Irish!!.. :lol:

p/s ; To administrator..why is Mr. Gnem still here??.. :roll:
Congratulations My friend, happy to hear that pick and choose era is over, you can travel around the world just like everybody else not in prison yard as they normally thinks. :lol:

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 am

xyazx wrote:
thanks
I think that people from theses countries ( pakistan midle east etc ) dOnt get soo easy we might have to wait more. I rang the lady in citizenship office and she told me that they are working on my file i ll get something in coming week .but i dnt think soo that i gona get something soon i applied on basis of spouse of irish
Last edited by rayr7501 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dania

Post by dania » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 am

is any body knows that in june if there is only one ceremony or four ceremonies any body rang to ask ??? definitely lots of people will get approvals within few weeks
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am

i think so 4 days ceremony .because 14 june is thursday,its cheap to rent(conference call) in convention centre in weekend.i truly think it will be 4 days ceremony .thursday,friday,saturday and sunday.if you read the minister of justice last ceremony speech he mention about 4 days ceremony...................congrats to those who recently got their citizenship.good luck to everybody dont forget to check yours mails..........................................

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 am

dania wrote:is any body knows that in june if there is only one ceremony or four ceremonies any body rang to ask ??? definitely lots of people will get approvals within few weeks
Yes there are 4 ceremonies on a single day as you can see people whi got approvals got different times in the June ceremony. Each ceremony has 1000 people. Some people are confused thinking one day is one ceremony. Minister clearly said there will be four days ceremony this year I think every 2 months. Each day has four ceremonies containing 1000 people. So there will be 16 ceremonies coming in this year. If every ceremony accommodate 1000(i guess) people there will be 16000 more approvals to come.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 am

www.justice.ie i think you should double check the minister speech regarding citizenship ceremony in convention centre.he clearly says that over the coming months they planing to host over 4 days citizenship ceremony.i think they are going to do 14,15 ,16,17 june ceremony.anyway so far they are doing a wonderfull job. good luck everybody.is anyone else got his/her approval today ????

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am

IQU wrote:www.justice.ie i think you should double check the minister speech regarding citizenship ceremony in convention centre.he clearly says that over the coming months they planing to host over 4 days citizenship ceremony.i think they are going to do 14,15 ,16,17 june ceremony.anyway so far they are doing a wonderfull job. good luck everybody.is anyone else got his/her approval today ????
Over the coming months we plan to host further 16 such ceremonies over 4 days here in this facility, so in a sense by being here today at the first of these, you are participating in an event which is hugely important to you, which is historic in terms of its scale and significance to us as the host nation and which will mean that by this evening.

From above all he said is in coming months there will be 16 ceremonies over 4 days. He never mentioned 4 continuous days let me know if he said anywhere. I think 4 days will be spread over the remaining year. If you think if he held 16 ceremonies in June itself as said by you you think he will clear nearly 16k application which doesn't make logic sense

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 am

[quote="jambalap"][quote="IQU"]www.justice.ie i think you should double check the minister speech regarding citizenship ceremony in convention centre.he clearly says that over the coming months they planing to host over 4 days citizenship ceremony.i think they are going to do 14,15 ,16,17 june ceremony.anyway so far they are doing a wonderfull job. good luck everybody.is anyone else got his/her approval today ????[/quote]
[b]Over the coming months[/b] we plan to host further 16 such ceremonies over 4 days here in this facility, so in a sense by being here today at the first of these, you are participating in an event which is hugely important to you, which is historic in terms of its scale and significance to us as the host nation and which will mean that by this evening.

From above all he said is in coming months there will be 16 ceremonies over 4 days. He never mentioned 4 continuous days let me know if he said anywhere. I think 4 days will be spread over the remaining year. If you think if he held 16 ceremonies in June itself as said by you you think he will clear nearly 16k application which doesn't make logic sense[/quote]let see what happen next ?last year they done over 40 ceremony.so you think they going to do only 20 ceremony this year.also over 18000 applicants applied 2011.so when they will get theirs approvals.so now on they target is clearying the backload there is also wording in inis website till may2012 all the backload will be clear so yours patients will be much apprechted.any way we will see howz things moving.good luck everybody hope we guys going to get decision within comings weeks .good luck

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 pm

IQU wrote:
jambalap wrote:
IQU wrote:www.justice.ie i think you should double check the minister speech regarding citizenship ceremony in convention centre.he clearly says that over the coming months they planing to host over 4 days citizenship ceremony.i think they are going to do 14,15 ,16,17 june ceremony.anyway so far they are doing a wonderfull job. good luck everybody.is anyone else got his/her approval today ????
Over the coming months we plan to host further 16 such ceremonies over 4 days here in this facility, so in a sense by being here today at the first of these, you are participating in an event which is hugely important to you, which is historic in terms of its scale and significance to us as the host nation and which will mean that by this evening.

From above all he said is in coming months there will be 16 ceremonies over 4 days. He never mentioned 4 continuous days let me know if he said anywhere. I think 4 days will be spread over the remaining year. If you think if he held 16 ceremonies in June itself as said by you you think he will clear nearly 16k application which doesn't make logic sense
let see what happen next ?last year they done over 40 ceremony.so you think they going to do only 20 ceremony this year.also over 18000 applicants applied 2011.so when they will get theirs approvals.so now on they target is clearying the backload there is also wording in inis website till may2012 all the backload will be clear so yours patients will be much apprechted.any way we will see howz things moving.good luck everybody hope we guys going to get decision within comings weeks .good luck
I will be more than happy if there are 16 ceremonies over 4 days in June

dania

Post by dania » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:26 pm

fingers cross ,so it will be clear in coming weeks how many ceremonies but i think the things are moving as i rang and talked with a lady last week in inis department and she said they are doing their best and i do really hope they r doing their best not ..........so we will seeeeee in near future, and congrats again to the people who r getting their approvals.
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 pm

dania wrote:fingers cross ,so it will be clear in coming weeks how many ceremonies but i think the things are moving as i rang and talked with a lady last week in inis department and she said they are doing their best and i do really hope they r doing their best not ..........so we will seeeeee in near future, and congrats again to the people who r getting their approvals.
No guarantee even if the demand is not even thinking of ever, you can imagine how far constitutional thinking can go when moderate is often our aims. :roll:

We congratulate those who have received their's to date anyway.

dania

Post by dania » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 am

one of my friend got approval letter on thursday for june ceremony,he applied in apr 2010 based on irish born child basis.

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:55 pm

dania wrote:one of my friend got approval letter on thursday for june ceremony,he applied in apr 2010 based on irish born child basis.
There's no application called IBC in the naturalization process than 5 years standard reckonable qualification to apply otherwise a continue role in the upbringing of Irish citizen child would been some of the basis to grant such application although it maybe taken but not a pre-requisite factor. :lol: