ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*************Very critical Situation***********

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunny145
Newly Registered

*************Very critical Situation***********

Post by sunny145 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:02 pm

first time my brother applied for student visa from pakistan about four years ago in which he used my uncle's bank statement as sponser for his education but we didnt hear from the uk embassy for long time and in the meanwhile we had some family problems with our uncle. unfortunately embassy contacted my uncle during the time of our family clashes and he refused to recognised my brother and because of such condition uk embassy refused his visa on the basis of fake statement and put allegation 320B.

Later we made appeal explain the whole matter and in return our lawyer told us that the allegation has been removed and we can apply for his student visa again. but when we applied for his student visa again uk embassy rejected his visa again on the basis of 320B saying that any further application will automatically be refused.

Is there any possibility my brother can apply for his student visa again??

I need a suggestion what should we do in this critical scenario???

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: *************Very critical Situation***********

Post by quantum1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:14 pm

sunny145 wrote:first time my brother applied for student visa from pakistan about four years ago in which he used my uncle's bank statement as sponser for his education but we didnt hear from the uk embassy for long time and in the meanwhile we had some family problems with our uncle. unfortunately embassy contacted my uncle during the time of our family clashes and he refused to recognised my brother and because of such condition uk embassy refused his visa on the basis of fake statement and put allegation 320B.

Later we made appeal explain the whole matter and in return our lawyer told us that the allegation has been removed and we can apply for his student visa again. but when we applied for his student visa again uk embassy rejected his visa again on the basis of 320B saying that any further application will automatically be refused.

Speak to your uncle and have him contact the border officials and recant what he said. Also do you have the written confirmation from border officials that the allegation had been removed as your lawyer states?

sunny145
Newly Registered

Re: *************Very critical Situation***********

Post by sunny145 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 pm

quantum1 wrote:
sunny145 wrote:first time my brother applied for student visa from pakistan about four years ago in which he used my uncle's bank statement as sponser for his education but we didnt hear from the uk embassy for long time and in the meanwhile we had some family problems with our uncle. unfortunately embassy contacted my uncle during the time of our family clashes and he refused to recognised my brother and because of such condition uk embassy refused his visa on the basis of fake statement and put allegation 320B.

Speak to your uncle and have him contact the border officials and recant what he said. Also do you have the written confirmation from border officials that the allegation had been removed as your lawyer states?

We are not in condition to ask them a favour specially after what happened in my brother visa case neither they are willing to help us out in this very matter. And there is no written allegation removal from ukba that was the reason we trusted that lawyer and made a reattempt for student visa which came out to be refused on the same base as mentioned earlier.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 pm

The biggest mistake you have done that you trusted a 'lawyer' without any formal document/reply from UKBA.

Nobody can do anything now. If you put 1000 visa applications, all will be refused under section 320 for upto 10 years. You guys will just loose money.