ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- Work permit- Employment letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Umesh2211

ILR- Work permit- Employment letter

Post by Umesh2211 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi
If any one got sample for EMPLOYMENT LETTER some one applying for ILR after work permit.

Please send me.....

Thank you...

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 am

Hi, check the sticky about employer letter...its all there

Smam

Post by Smam » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:39 am

Hi

The employer letter available in the sticky in this forum looks quite good and precise to me you can offcourse customise it according to your needs.

Good luck for your ILR.

avtarjain1980

Post by avtarjain1980 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Smam wrote:Hi

The employer letter available in the sticky in this forum looks quite good and precise to me you can offcourse customise it according to your needs.

Good luck for your ILR.
Hi Smam,

I have used employment letter as in sticky note and gave it to my employer. He has removed the line of -

"He is required by the company for a foreseeable future."

I am applying through Tier1 route - so I thought It shouldn't make a big issue for me. Please comment
cheers
AVTAR

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:52 am

avtarjain1980 wrote:

Good luck for your ILR.
Hi Smam,

I have used employment letter as in sticky note and gave it to my employer. He has removed the line of -

I am applying through Tier1 route - so I thought It shouldn't make a big issue for me. Please comment
Hi

I believe if your company has removed this line from the letter then the letter will not be accepted by the HO CW as this line is a mandatory requirement in the employment letter from the HO.

As they says that the WP or Tier 2 Holder Sponsor should have to write this thing in the employment letter that the employee in question is still required by the company in the foreseable future.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

avtarjain1980

thanks Smam - Re:Tier1

Post by avtarjain1980 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Smam wrote:
avtarjain1980 wrote:

Good luck for your ILR.
Hi Smam,

Hi

I believe if your company has removed this line from the letter then the letter will not be accepted by the HO CW as this line is a mandatory requirement in the employment letter from the HO.

As they says that the WP or Tier 2 Holder Sponsor should have to write this thing in the employment letter that the employee in question is still required by the company in the foreseable future.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.
Thanks for reply SMAM,

Regarding employment letter (foreseable future). If I am on TIER-1 (GEN) , Do I still need that line from employer, As you said it is required for WP/Tier2. I can not find anywhere on UKBA website clearly about same.
cheers
AVTAR

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Avtar,

No this line is not mandatory for you if you're on Tier 1 G. As I've already mentioned to you in my previous post that this line is a mandatory requirement only for Tier 2 and WP holders.

Hope this will clarify my reply to you a bit more.

Good luck for your ILR.

avtarjain1980

Thanks SMAM

Post by avtarjain1980 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Smam wrote:Hi Avtar,

No this line is not mandatory for you if you're on Tier 1 G. As I've already mentioned to you in my previous post that this line is a mandatory requirement only for Tier 2 and WP holders.

Hope this will clarify my reply to you a bit more.

Good luck for your ILR.
Thanks SMAM
cheers
AVTAR