ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i made a Mistake in Tier 1 dependent application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhavbalaji
Newly Registered

i made a Mistake in Tier 1 dependent application

Post by madhavbalaji » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

I have mentioned my main applicant date of birth as 6/May instead of 9/May in my tier 1 dependent visa applictaion. Any have any idea what will happen, will they reject my application...

Regards,
Balaji R

timesofindia

Post by timesofindia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:06 pm

You can probably send a letter to UKBA explaining the issue.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: i made a Mistake in Tier 1 dependent application

Post by silent_warrior » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:50 pm

madhavbalaji wrote:I have mentioned my main applicant date of birth as 6/May instead of 9/May in my tier 1 dependent visa applictaion. Any have any idea what will happen, will they reject my application...

Regards,
Balaji R
Best you call UKBA and see what they advise.

madhavbalaji
Newly Registered

Post by madhavbalaji » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:03 am

Hi,

Thanks for your support, where i can get the number to call home office, or is there any email id's which i can send the calrification, when i searched net i found different numbers.

Regards,
Balaji R

black7

Post by black7 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:04 pm

The only number you can call is the standard number for everything that is 0870 606 7766

I will seriously discourage you to just this number and leave it, since they are not caseworker and they have many times in past given incorrect information.

In my opinion the best thing will be to write the UKBA with your home office reference number, and pointing them the mistake you did on application form.

You will get your home office reference number once they send you the acknowledgement letter for your payment.

Regards