ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejection after Biomerics ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aftabkhan812

Rejection after Biomerics ?

Post by aftabkhan812 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:12 am

Hi Guys! So I just submitted my biometric information some time back. I wanted to know if the consideration process starts after this or does getting an invite mean that the application is been processed and these are security measures? Because I had a doubt that I have messed up some details on my application and thats been on my mind ever since !! :( Also, how long does it take to get documents back after biometrics ?? Thanks a ton in advance :D

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Rejection after Biomerics ?

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:17 am

Everyone submits biomtrics. Your application will now be considered and approved or refused accordingly.

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks for the reply Lucapooka. Now in case for missing out a question in the application, I get rejected, can I still make an appeal considering that the PSW route is now closed? And am I allowed to work at the moment while my application is being considered?

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:00 pm

yes you are allowed to work but if you are going to find a new jo than no one will give you work without passport. And yes you can appeal at anytime in case of rejection but why you are thinking so negatively

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks Golekipro! I cant help but think that Ive missed out some detail on the application. On another thread I read that someone had missed the question regarding Ireland, and even though I havent been there, I just cant seem to remember if I went past this question :P so just minor details like this playing on my mind !!