ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statments stamped with date but not signed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PraveenTVS
Newly Registered

Bank statments stamped with date but not signed

Post by PraveenTVS » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:44 pm

I dont have the bank statements for 3 months. I have taken the print out of the bank statements and got it stamped with date from Lloyds TSB.

But they refused to sign the statement and they are not providing the letter to certify it is a true copy.

Is it mandatory to get those statements signed and letter to certify it is a true copy ?

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi,

If the print out meets the criteria below, you are fine
The personal bank or building society statements should clearly show:
• the applicant’s name;
• the account number;
• the date of the statement;
• the financial institution’s name and logo;

All statements must be on the bank’s stationery, unless the applicant is submitting electronic statements.
Ad hoc bank statements printed on the bank’s letterhead/stationery are admissible as evidence (this excludes mini-statements from cash points).
If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above.
In addition, the applicant will need to provide either:
• a supporting letter from his/her bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements; or
an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted. This stamp should appear on every page of the statement.

I have highlighted relevant sections in bold for you.

I have used statements that met the criteria above and a bank stamp with no bank signature for a successful application.

Kind Regards

PraveenTVS
Newly Registered

Post by PraveenTVS » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 am

Thanks a lot for clarifying my query. Now i can apply with peace of mind.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 pm

No worries. Good luck