ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can anyone please advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

johnopatola
Newly Registered

can anyone please advise

Post by johnopatola » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 pm

I firstly want to say a big thank you to this forum for giving me advise all d time.I want to find out how a friend of mine who wants to live in the UK can live her under chen ruling.this is his brief story, he has a wife and 2 kid both irish and he has irish residence card based on irish born child. before he got his irish paper he had claimed asylum in the uk with a different name and it was refused son he used his real name to get the irish paper.Upon receiving his irish paper he decided to come to the Uk so he was deported back to nigeria by UK cos they werent aware of his irish residence card, now he is ready to come clean with UKBA.his wife and kids are moving here and how does he go about letting ukba know that he i the one and about the name issue how can he come clan.please help needed, he is intending to apply under chen ruling

ca.funke
Belgium

Re: can anyone please advise

Post by ca.funke » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi johnopatola,

to be honest I didn´t even read your post, but I recommend you change the title of your post according to >>this<<.

Rgds, Christian

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: can anyone please advise

Post by zubby007 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:04 pm

[quote="johnopatola"]I firstly want to say a big thank you to this forum for giving me advise all d time.I want to find out how a friend of mine who wants to live in the UK can live her under chen ruling.this is his brief story, he has a wife and 2 kid both irish and he has irish residence card based on irish born child. before he got his irish paper he had claimed asylum in the uk with a different name and it was refused son he used his real name to get the irish paper.Upon receiving his irish paper he decided to come to the Uk so he was deported back to nigeria by UK cos they werent aware of his irish residence card, now he is ready to come clean with UKBA.his wife and kids are moving here and how does he go about letting ukba know that he i the one and about the name issue how can he come clan.please help needed, he is intending to apply under chen ruling[/quote]

In my own opinion he should consult immigration Solicitor, Best of luck.