ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wife pregnant on stundent visa

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

carryj
Newly Registered

wife pregnant on stundent visa

Post by carryj » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 am

well my wife 3 months pregnant she is not British citizen neither me

I wanted to ask if my child born in UK during my wife 3 years study visa
child meet requirement to get BC ? and what about my wife visa ? in which criteria she is eligible to apply for permanent residence in UK

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 am

whats is your own situation? if neither you or your wife is a british citizen or ILR holder then i dont think your child will have any claim to british citizenship

boloney

Re: wife pregnant on stundent visa

Post by boloney » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 am

carryj wrote:well my wife 3 months pregnant she is not British citizen neither me

child meet requirement to get BC ? and what about my wife visa ? in which criteria she is eligible to apply for permanent residence in UK
Child will Have parents nationality unless you Have ILR.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: wife pregnant on stundent visa

Post by Greenie » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 am

carryj wrote:well my wife 3 months pregnant she is not British citizen neither me

according to your previous thread you are unmarried and in Pakistan trying to find a way to emigrate to the UK

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ght=#61908

carryj
Newly Registered

Post by carryj » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:58 pm

well this account operated by my multiple friends and family members they all have different issues and problems

please don't judge by previous threads thanks any ways .

so what is best solution for me ? i have 2 years visitor visa multiple entry which expires in 2014 Jan

yes i'm Pakistan resident as-well

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 pm

One user, one account please. You can ask questions on behalf of friends if you like and are upfront about it.

boloney

Post by boloney » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:One user, one account please. You can ask questions on behalf of friends if you like and are upfront about it.
Sometimes it looks like people who call themselfs immigration advisor gets money for advice which they get from this boards and just pass it to people later on.

carryj
Newly Registered

Post by carryj » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am

Sometimes it looks like people who call themselfs immigration advisor gets money for advice which they get from this boards and just pass it to people later on.

idiots pay for advice i have never seen someone pays to get advice with no official work

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 pm

carryj wrote:

idiots pay for advice i have never seen someone pays to get advice with no official work
your post makes no sense

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:21 pm

carryj wrote:well this account operated by my multiple friends and family members they all have different issues and problems

please don't judge by previous threads thanks any ways .

so what is best solution for me ? i have 2 years visitor visa multiple entry which expires in 2014 Jan

yes i'm Pakistan resident as-well
it is very confusing when multiple people use the same account.

your wife having a child in the UK whilst here as a student does not mean anything in terms of your immigration status or her ability to apply for permanent residence. I am not sure what you are asking exactly