ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arif786

Post by arif786 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 am

sw33tazra wrote:thank you..i was just confused as we were told that the day we submitted the papers a few days later they would get sent to dubai..thats why i got a little confused as to why there being handled in pakistan
Dont worry we are here to help. Settlement applications go to bhc first then abu dhabi. All the rest go to abu dhabi first.
Islamabad oc on 26/01/12 Under process at bhc on 08/02/12 Forwarded to embassy for processing on 04/03/12 Processed application returned to ac on 19/04/12 Ready for collection 24/04/12 Passport collected Visa Granted!! Alhumdulillah 25/04/12

zahra110
- thin ice -

Re: HELP!!!

Post by zahra110 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:43 am

.[/quote]

what are you going on about? who said i was going to get a response by the 18th?? i said that my 28 working days is on the 18th..so get ur facts right before u decide to message back.. ive already explained myself about the CEO and im not going to do it again just for childish people like u!! i dont care weither you have a friend working whereever...i sent an email and i got a reply which is why i posted and which is why i wanted to know what it meant..if you cant help with what im asking why reply to my posy??[/quote]

dont worry honey, there are *certain* people/persons on here who give their unwanted opinions and they lack all tact

and far more, but cant say on here

not worth replying to, dont bother you will only be put on 'thin ice' lol

i applied in jan and mine is still in pak
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

Post by sw33tazra » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 pm

i no hun just bloody childish!! oh well lol x

navie999

Post by navie999 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Same questions asked over and over and over again, ITS RIDICULOUS!

I went through the effort to summarise how the process works but some people just do not get it. Oh well.

Anyway, I spoke to Abu Dhabi today.

They have said that they hope to send alot of the applications back before the end of next week. So I will call them on wednesday/thursday for an update.

So I'll post on here once I've spoken to them.

Remember all in Duas.

arif786

Post by arif786 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 pm

navie999 wrote:Same questions asked over and over and over again, ITS RIDICULOUS!

I went through the effort to summarise how the process works but some people just do not get it. Oh well.

They have said that they hope to send alot of the applications back before the end of next week. So I will call them on wednesday/thursday for an update.

Remember all in Duas.
Thanks for the updates. When u next contact the embassy please update us again. Thanks. Inshallah our visas get granted very soon.
Islamabad oc on 26/01/12 Under process at bhc on 08/02/12 Forwarded to embassy for processing on 04/03/12 Processed application returned to ac on 19/04/12 Ready for collection 24/04/12 Passport collected Visa Granted!! Alhumdulillah 25/04/12

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

Post by sw33tazra » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 pm

navie999 wrote:Same questions asked over and over and over again, ITS RIDICULOUS!

Remember all in Duas.
what do u mean some people dont get it? is it wrong to as again if there is something you dont understand or have MISSED a post?? for goodness sake get over yourself people!!

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 pm

sw33tazra wrote:

Remember all in Duas.
what do u mean some people dont get it? is it wrong to as again if there is something you dont understand or have MISSED a post?? for goodness sake get over yourself people!!
Firstly thanks for the update Navie, if and when you do next get in contact with them, let us know.

Secondly sweetzara, there's something called the search tool, ctrl + f on most browsers and you can look for items of info you're after. You missed a post? Well Navie and other members have been updating this thread and in the last 15 pages, probably 20 mins skim reading time, you'll find umpteen posts which give you an idea of how long it takes.

We've also mentioned numerous times, that because none of us actually work within the embassy and the BHC, we cannot be 100% sure of who actually deals with various applications and the guys on the phone are not 100% sure either. The closest we have come is through Navie and his recent calls to possibly an actual decision maker of some sort.

Finally, Navie, I wouldn't keep explaining the process on here, it gets very tiring to repeat yourself and for people to not go through previous pages where they'll find a whole world of information.

navie999

Post by navie999 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm

sw33tazra wrote:

Remember all in Duas.
Did anyone mention your name? Get over yourself

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

Post by sw33tazra » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm

well u wer relating to a topic i posted earlier..and maybe if u did mention a name instead of making points indirectly there would not have been an issue!!
Last edited by sw33tazra on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

navie999

Post by navie999 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:53 pm

sw33tazra wrote:well u wer relating to a topic i posted earlier..and maybe if u wernt so gutless to mention someone name there wouldnt be an issue!
Gutless? LOL.

Admin get rid of her, she's annoying, rude, ignorant and has no positive impact on this forum.

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

Post by sw33tazra » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:58 pm

oh whatever about admin get rid of her...what kind of playground you playin in?? what a dumbass!!! stop going on like ur making calls there cuz u aint!! just trying to bed convo thats all!! dont think i'll b wasting more time wid da likes of u neway...just carry on lickin eachother!! im pleased to be out!

navie999

Post by navie999 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:04 pm

sw33tazra wrote:oh whatever about admin get rid of her...what kind of playground you playin in?? what a dumbass!!! stop going on like ur making calls there cuz u aint!! just trying to bed convo thats all!! dont think i'll b wasting more time wid da likes of u neway...just carry on lickin eachother!! im pleased to be out!
This all started because your too thick to understand an email. You need clarification on every point. Im surprised you havn't asked us what to wear and what to eat!

No manners. Feel sorry for your husband.

Take care

sazkhan

Greeting cards

Post by sazkhan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:47 pm

is it a good idea to send a greeting card to my wife? it's not any important occasion but I read somewhere that it could show that the relationship is genuine along with emails+phone calls. so if anyone could tell me other ways in which I could strengthen the case then I'll be grateful. Thanks in advance.

s.shoaib
Newly Registered

Post by s.shoaib » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Navie999
salam bro, hope you all gd
on which number you contacting Abu dubia?
thank u

s.shoaib
Newly Registered

reply from pak(ISL)

Post by s.shoaib » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Dear ****,

Thank you for your email of 02/04/2012.

You are the sponsor of applicant. We are happy to provide information directly to the applicant if he contact us. Data protection law of the UK is there to protect the personal information of individual in which we are bound not to provide information to other then the individual himself. This is implemented for the protection of personal information and is totally in the favour of applicant. Therefore please ask applicant to contact us directly.

Please let us know if we could be of any further help.

Thank you,[/quote]

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 pm

hey navie and sweetazra sis..jus chiil plz yeh..ur already stressd cos of ur other half being soo far away..thers no need to b like this wiv each other..:) jus chill...

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:01 pm

saz..i had bout 10-15 greting cards..they wil strengthen ur case so go for it i'd say :) no need for soo many (like me lol)...a few wil do Inshallah :)

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Guys,

If you don’t have anything to say to someone, then atleast look for something nice to say... if thats not possible then refrain from saying antyhing at all

Got It??
Last edited by Blitz03 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whoever wants to be leader & guide, should educate himself before educating others; before teaching moralties to others he should improve his morals & character" Hazrat Ali (R.A)

navie999

Post by navie999 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 pm

s.shoaib wrote:Navie999
salam bro, hope you all gd
on which number you contacting Abu dubia?
thank u

option 1, then option 0

s.shoaib
Newly Registered

Post by s.shoaib » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 pm

thank you navie999

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm

s.shoaib wrote:thank you navie999
bruv,

seems like you have had long wait???

hopefuly you should hear something soon (prob this week) inshallah
"Whoever wants to be leader & guide, should educate himself before educating others; before teaching moralties to others he should improve his morals & character" Hazrat Ali (R.A)

navie999

Post by navie999 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Blitz03 wrote:
s.shoaib wrote:thank you navie999
bruv,

seems like you have had long wait???

hopefuly you should hear something soon (prob this week) inshallah
Yeah I know man. InshaAllah most of us should hear something this week coming or week after at the latest.

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:42 pm

XnailaX ... Thanks for the help. I'll send one tomorrow :)

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:51 pm

XnailaX wrote:saz..i had bout 10-15 greting cards..they wil strengthen ur case so go for it i'd say :) no need for soo many (like me lol)...a few wil do Inshallah :)
We only had about 3 greeting cards.
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:52 pm

sazkhan wrote:XnailaX ... Thanks for the help. I'll send one tomorrow :)
Somebody mentioned a while back on this forum that e-cards/greeting cards are a good way to send which are free and you can print proof off as well.
Allah is the greatest!