ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL NOVEMBER APPLICANT POST HERE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farah

ALL NOVEMBER APPLICANT POST HERE

Post by farah » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Whether no one applied in frist week of Nov. ?
Come farward share your experience and feelings.
FARAH

luisabush
Newly Registered

Re: ALL NOVEMBER APPLICANT POST HERE

Post by luisabush » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:47 pm

farah wrote:Whether no one applied in frist week of Nov. ?
Come farward share your experience and feelings.
FARAH
I sent my application for HSMS 7th November 2006. Untill 13 November I did not know something what happened with it. I have e-mailed to HO.
14th November I received an answer from them. They have said my application will be considered under old rules. BUT at the same day I received my docs back.
So I have lost any chance to get HSMS. :cry:

sjarch
Newly Registered

Re: ALL NOVEMBER APPLICANT POST HERE

Post by sjarch » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:22 am

Reached HO by Nov 6th,
Credit card charge Nov 8th

luisabush,

Is your CC charged or just returned ?

farah

Post by farah » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:52 am

Attn. luisabush

HO is not consistant in its policies and statements. Earlier changes were made effective by accepting applications posted on or before the change date.

FARAH

babal
Newly Registered

Post by babal » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:44 pm

I submitted my application on 4th Nov by next day delivery (Royal mail) and it was received by HSMP office on 7th Nov. I gave my credit card for payment so I came to know on 10th that they have taken teh payment , so I called on Monday and got the reference number.

mkopff
Newly Registered

My November application - decision completed (don't know wha

Post by mkopff » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:11 pm

Hi, I thought I would post my timeline for your reference. I still don't know if I was accepted or denied:

HSMP application, over 28, sent from the United States

Oct. 31: Application couriered

Nov. 2: Courier confirmed application was delivered

Nov. 3: Credit card charged

Nov. 14: Reference number received

Nov. 16: I called the help line and they told me it was still waiting to be assigned to a case worker

Nov. 21: I called to check on it again, and they told me that a decision had been made and that my documents and the decision letter had been mailed back to me. It will be a couple of weeks before I receive them (they said).

It was a quick turnaround, particularly since I was concerned about them being on hiatus and backlogged due to the change over.

I would like to have had a courier pick up my documents (particularly the decision letter), but I didn't realize it would happen so fast.

ADVICE TO OTHERS: If I had thought about it, I would have included a FedEx envelope in with my package so that they could mail the entire package the slow way, but I could receive the decision letter overnight.

The operator who answered the phone would not tell me the decision over the phone. Anyone with a different experience? I was considering trying again to see if I got a more talkative operator....

Also, I was wondering if I might arrange for a courier to come pick up a duplicate copy of the decision letter. They probably won't allow it.

If anyone has any thoughts, please let me know. I'm dying to know the answer, as you all are surely aware (also being a part of this horrible process).....

Best of luck to you all.

mkopff
Newly Registered

November application approved

Post by mkopff » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:02 pm

Hi, I posted yesterday about my application from the US (sent Oct. 31, delivered Nov. 2, credit card charged Nov. 3). Decision made and documents returned Nov. 20.

I called again today and begged to be told over the phone what the decision was. I was approved. Of course I'm very excited about that, but feel bad about all the trouble that everyone else here is facing. It is very unfair that they are changing the rules with so little warning, and I wish you all the very best of luck.

Thank you very much to this site - it would've been a disaster to try to apply without all this advice.

farah

Post by farah » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:11 pm

Attn. mkopff

Congratulations on approval and thanks for concern for other less fortune.
It appears HO will decide all applications under the previous rules and reviews thereof by 5 Dec

Farah

sjarch
Newly Registered

Post by sjarch » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:05 pm

Sent the enquiry email(asked my ref number and is it assigned) and got the response here. I will keep you update. Applied from US.

Dear Applicant

Thankyou for your e-mail. I can confirm that we received your application on 06/11/06. Your case has been allocated to a caseworker and your reference No is 09XXXX.

Kind Regards

HSMP Team.

uniprinciple

Post by uniprinciple » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:22 pm

I posted my application on 15th Nov 2006 under the new rule, didn't realise that it will only be effective from 5 Dec 2006. Haven't got any response from them yet. Do you guys know what will happen in this case? Is there any way that I can check whether they have received my application or not?

luisabush
Newly Registered

Post by luisabush » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:14 pm

uniprinciple wrote:I posted my application on 15th Nov 2006 under the new rule, didn't realise that it will only be effective from 5 Dec 2006. Haven't got any response from them yet. Do you guys know what will happen in this case? Is there any way that I can check whether they have received my application or not?

Initial HSMP applications during the suspension period

Applications received on the old HSMP forms from 8 November onwards will be returned to the applicant/representative, with no fee taken.

The new HSMP forms and guidance will be available from our website from 7 November 2006; hard copies will be available to order later in November. Customers should not submit applications on the new form during the suspension.
Any applications received after 5 December 2006 will be prioritised.
Any applications received on the new form during the suspension period will take more time to process, since priority will be given to those applications received from 5 December.

uniprinciple

Post by uniprinciple » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:12 am

luisabush wrote:
Initial HSMP applications during the suspension period

Applications received on the old HSMP forms from 8 November onwards will be returned to the applicant/representative, with no fee taken.

The new HSMP forms and guidance will be available from our website from 7 November 2006; hard copies will be available to order later in November. Customers should not submit applications on the new form during the suspension.
Any applications received after 5 December 2006 will be prioritised.
Any applications received on the new form during the suspension period will take more time to process, since priority will be given to those applications received from 5 December.
Thanks luisabush.
Does that mean I need to wait until they finish processing applications submitted after 5 Dec 2006. Thats seems the waiting will be endless!

sjarch
Newly Registered

Post by sjarch » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:56 am

Follow up for previous message. Applied from US over 28.

Received on Nov 6th.
Rejected on Dec 6th.

I got my documents on Dec 6 . I got rejected letter .

They did not award any points for past earnings.
Out of 3 evidence, they did not consider even one.
1. online pdf pay slips -- they mentioned that they don't accept unless you get sign and stamped
2. Income tax return for 2005-- They mentioned that it is not covering preceding 12 months.
3. Increment letter form employer -- They mentioned that it is not covering preceding 12 months.

Got points for education and work experience.

I thought let you know.

These people are crazy. They are not believing these evidence.
I decided not to appeal for review.

Hope this helps for future applicants.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:05 am

hi sjarch,

It is clearly written , u need stamped and signed sal slips if they r on plain sheets. I hope u cud had provided 2 gud proofs which can cover ur 12 months perios, i guess bank statements would have helped alot...

Now this things r past now, i will not suggest u to go for review...all depends on u...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

sjarch
Newly Registered

Post by sjarch » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:39 pm

Thanks Paramjit. I am not going for review.
I am going to apply for new application.

For online payslips, I can get it signed, but not stamped. You know in US, no one uses stamp.

I am not sure this is OK or not. Any one idea? Is there any alternate to this?

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:17 am

U have 4 options...

1. ITR
2. sal slip (stamped and signed)
3. Bank statement
4. Employer certificate on letter head

U can choose what u want...but u need to give guud reasons why u r not using first 2... :!:
Regards,

Pam Aujla

sjarch
Newly Registered

Post by sjarch » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:14 am

1. ITR -- Does not cover preceding 12 months
2. Sal slip -- I can get it signed, but not stamped
3. Bank statement -- I can get it
4. Employer letter -- Do I need to mentioned salary break up for every payslip? or just need mentioned as gross salary for preceding 12 months?

Even though 1 and 2 are not fully satisfied, still do I need to provide?
Appreciate your ideas.

Thanks

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:05 am

ask ur employer to issue a letter that what was ur total gross earning for period u worked with him...Plus it wud be gud, if u can get the month list of gross salaries...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

sathishxxx
Newly Registered

Post by sathishxxx » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:38 pm

Sent HSMP Renewal Application - 18th Nov
Reached Home Office - 20th Nov
Received Acknowledgement - 21st Nov

Still waiting for result.

Fingers Crossed