ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need clarification regarding my bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrvemuri

need clarification regarding my bank statement

Post by mrvemuri » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Hi
Im bit tensed regarding my bank statements. I had transferred funds to my account on 4th of January. From 4th of January to 2nd of April it is 90days. I have got my monthly bank statements until 7th of March. From 7th of march to 2nd of April I have got the statement from local branch with my name account number and stamp of the bank. My question is I have got the statement from 4th of January to 2nd of January, I took the statement on 2nd of April afternoon, i guess i need to submit the statement for end of the business day of 90th day? but i took it afternoon.
my statements were stamped on 3rd of April (which 91 day). Is this okk.
have sent my application on 3rd by next day service.

regards

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: need clarification regarding my bank statement

Post by htc_123 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm

mrvemuri wrote:Hi
Im bit tensed regarding my bank statements. I had transferred funds to my account on 4th of January. From 4th of January to 2nd of April it is 90days. I have got my monthly bank statements until 7th of March. From 7th of march to 2nd of April I have got the statement from local branch with my name account number and stamp of the bank. My question is I have got the statement from 4th of January to 2nd of January, I took the statement on 2nd of April afternoon, i guess i need to submit the statement for end of the business day of 90th day? but i took it afternoon.

regards
It needs to be 90 days as long as it's that you will be fine, I can confirm this as I know some one who had 800 pounds for exactly 90 days not a day over, he was granted psw couple of months ago.

mrvemuri

Post by mrvemuri » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 pm

htc_123 wrote:

regards
It needs to be 90 days as long as it's that you will be fine, I can confirm this as I know some one who had 800 pounds for exactly 90 days not a day over, he was granted psw couple of months ago.
many thanks for your reply. i have got the statement on 90th day afternoon, is that ok or i would have to wait until the 90th day evening to cover the end of the business day?

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:36 am

mrvemuri wrote:
htc_123 wrote:

regards
many thanks for your reply. i have got the statement on 90th day afternoon, is that ok or i would have to wait until the 90th day evening to cover the end of the business day?
You need to have required funds for 90 days i.e Day One: 12 A.M to Day 90 : 12 A.M ofc statements don't mention times so in effect for the 90 days your balance after any transaction should not be below 800£s. Have a look at PSW Guidance, Page 19.