ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Cardiff

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

inlondon1256
Newly Registered

PEO Cardiff

Post by inlondon1256 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 am

Hi Guys, please could you help me clearing my doubt?

I booked appointment on May 25th for Carfdiff PEO, for my Tier-1 visa extenstion.

If all my docs and everything is ok, will they grant visa same day? what is the possibility? or will they courier the passport?

thanks in advnce,

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Cardiff

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 am

inlondon1256 wrote:Hi Guys, please could you help me clearing my doubt?

I booked appointment on May 25th for Carfdiff PEO, for my Tier-1 visa extenstion.

If all my docs and everything is ok, will they grant visa same day? what is the possibility? or will they courier the passport?

thanks in advnce,
In simple terms, you have higher chances of same day result than winning the lottery. But yet, no one can give you a definitive answer you are looking for. Make sure all your paperwork is ready and be confident when you face the music. If your case is straight forward and assuming there are no system issues, you should have a plain ride
Good Luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...