ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required reg bank statement and salary slip

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

apsaps

Urgent help required reg bank statement and salary slip

Post by apsaps » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi Friends,

Need your help and advise on urgent scenario below:

1.) Regarding salary slips : Will provide from april 2011 to march 2012 ( 12 out of last 15 months ) which should be OK

since I will not have UK salary for this month hence I thought to use above 12 months salary slip

and I have all bank statements for the above period .

My appointment is on 16th MAY 2012 , CONFUSION come here :

I will not have any salary in UK account for APRIL hence bank statement will not have entry for the same .

Will this be a problem ......though I will provide bank statement with good amount for april .

Is there any rule that last 3 months salary slips and bank statements are required ???

will provide april month salary slip but salary will not be reflected ?? is this a worry factor

current visa : T1 Genaral
ILR appoinment date : 16th may

Thanks,
APS

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi

The only problem is that it clearly says in the guidance notes that the bank statements and payslips are not have to be older than a month old at the time of your application for ILR.

I think the rule clearly states that you can show them the last 12 months concecutive bank statements not the last 15 months.

But that's totally surprising scenario to me that you dont have a salary in the month of April. This arise the question that where's your salary gone then from the CW.

I am just sharing my weak knowledge with you please do consult the moderators or senior members of the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:40 pm

If someone resign the company in april than he/she will get final settlement after notice period say after 2 months ..in this case that person will not get salary in april but still working with the same company.

Application form says :

You can claim points for previous earnings for any single, consecutive 12 month period from
the 15 months immediately before this application

This requirement is meet via april 2011 to march 2012 salary slips

Regarding bank statement - I can provide of april as well ..

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:03 pm

apsaps: You can choose any 12 consecutive months (or even less than 12 months if you earn enough to score points) out of last 15 months for the purpose of earnings assessment.

You don’t have to be employed at the time of ILR so the case worker shouldn’t be concerned about your April salary or employment.

As long as you score enough points for income (provided you meet all other requirements of ILR), you should be granted ILR with no issues.
Last edited by linkers on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Dear Linkers

Thanks for the much awaited response . Still I feel there is too much confusion between the language mentioned in application form and the one mentioned in guidance sheet.

That caused be confusion / worry .

Yes , apart from this problem - my case seems simple.

Morover some people like smam confused me wrt guidance notes.

Thanks for your response , I am happy to see that

APS

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:21 pm

apsaps: for previous earning assessment what you are providing (April 2011 to March 2012) is more than enough and satisfies this requirement in all respects.

Make sure to provide 2 evidences from different sources. A common combination for salaried employees like you is 12 Pay Slips + 12 Bank Statements showing the payments made to you.

That’s it. Don’t worry about being unemployed at the time if ILR or about your April salary.

Also there is another misconception that the last salary shouldn’t be more than a month old at the time of applying ILR, which is again not true. It could be even 5 months old as long as one is meeting the earnings requirement.

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks again.

I am providing :

12 months salary slips and bank statements reflecting the same.
Letter from Employer confirming the salary claimed

In summary checklist below :

Here goes the list :

1) Completed SET(O) v 04/12
2) LIUK Test - me and wife
3) 12 months salary slip ( April 2011 to March 2012)
4) 13 months bank statement ( April 2011 to April 2012)
5) Employment Letter - Regarding Salary claimed
6) Employment Letter - Out of UK days ( though days are 167 )
7) 4-P60's and for Year 2011/12 Letter from Finance that P60 not generated for 2011/12 yet.
8. Employment history - Last 5 Years
9) Photos for myself and Dependent's
10) 3 Passports and Biometric
11) HSMP Approval Letter
12) Work Permit

Cohabitation Docs:

1) Wife 's bank statement
2) Council tax bills 2009/10 2010/11 2011/12
3) Rent agreement last 3 Years
4) Wife Salary Slip
5) Wife's HMRC Letters , NHS Letter and other Letter
6) Marriage Certificate
7) Wife's 2 P60's
8. My documents like sal slip , bank statement etc mentioned in above section

Dependent 2 ( Son, born in UK)

1.) Birth certificate - short and detailed

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Your list looks fine apsaps.

Remember to provide all old passports of yourself and dependants.

You didn’t really need employer letter for absences as you are well under the threshold but if you have already obtained one, there is no harm in providing it.

Also if you have no urgent travel plans, you can skip ILR for your UK Born Child and apply directly for his Citizenship once you get your own ILR. But if you intend to travel within next 6 months, then do apply for your son’s ILR.

Good Luck for your application !

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Dear Linkers

Suppose myself and wife gets ILR and than apply for son's citizenship via MN1 form ( I assume) ,will my my son will get british passport ? and for say whenever we need to travel india will we have to apply visa fir him ?

myself and wife wont require visa since we will have ILR but will son require anything additional ?

I included son in ILR so that we 3 of us same status and no confusion happens

Please advise

Thanks
APS

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Yes once one of the parents has ILR, you can apply for British Citizenship for your son using MN1 form which could take 2-3 months. After than you can get your son’s British Passport which normally takes 10-15 days.

Your son can travel to India using his Indian passport or you can get him PIO Card from Indian High Commission if you don’t want him to carry two passports (Indian & British).

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Dear Linkers - Many thanks for all your help , advise , encouragement and time ..........will further disturb you , if required :)

Take care and Regards

APS

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

no problem apsaps :)