ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Psw dependent applying outside UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

juniorr

Psw dependent applying outside UK

Post by juniorr » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 am

Hi everyone

My wife will be applying as my dependant from outside the UK in a week and these are the documents that I have prepared so far.

1) Main applicant's Passport and Visa copies
2) Joint a/c bank statement from UK covering of 90 days period with more than 600 pounds
3) UK marriage certificate and wedding pictures (we got married 4 months ago in UK while studying)

Optional documents

1. Main applicant's payslips
2. A bank statemnt of the wife to highlight the same address

Does anybody think I am missing any documents apart from what I have mentioned above?
Do I have to attach my wife's BRP card which is due to expire in August?

I do appreciate your suggessions.
Thank you,

Maninder 84

Re: Psw dependent applying outside UK

Post by Maninder 84 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 pm

juniorr wrote:Hi everyone

My wife will be applying as my dependant from outside the UK in a week and these are the documents that I have prepared so far.

2) Joint a/c bank statement from UK covering of 90 days period with more than 600 pounds
3) UK marriage certificate and wedding pictures (we got married 4 months ago in UK while studying)

Optional documents

Does anybody think I am missing any documents apart from what I have mentioned above?

Thank you,

Just add your work reference letter from your work place.....

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: Psw dependent applying outside UK

Post by htc_123 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:31 am

Maninder 84 wrote:
juniorr wrote:Hi everyone

Optional documents

Thank you,

Just add your work reference letter from your work place.....
You don't need payslips, work refrences etc just provide the documets required, adding additional documents only complicates things. you will need to attach your wife's BRP and her passport ofc which will indicate that her stay in the UK when she was here was legal. You will also need to attach a copy of your passport/brp as you are the main applicant.

Not sure about this but to apply for a dependent maintenece is 533 (if u've been in the uk for more than 12 months) + 800 for main applicant even if you already have visa. As I said I am not sure about this wait for senior members to comment.

juniorr

Post by juniorr » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 am

Hi guys thank u for the prompt reply

@Maninder 84,

yes I'm working on it. but it's not compulsury isn't it? by the way recent pay slips show that I'm making enough money.

@htc_123

since i'm already in PSW i dn't have to show 800 again. (i have double checked this with couple of lawyers) all i need to show is 533 on my account.

as u said if one of the senior members can comment on this. i'll really appriciate.

Thank you....