ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over due COA for February 2012 Applicants

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JJ03
Newly Registered

Post by JJ03 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Hello members,
Are there still any February applicants waiting for the COA?
Been holding tight for a while but i seem to be losing steam as i see March applicants getting sorted out while mine is out of sight.
I sent an inquiry email 14 days ago which i assume they just ignored. Now just resent it again and am yet to receive any reply.

greatscott
United Kingdom

Re: Over due COA for February 2012 Applicants

Post by greatscott » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:18 pm

JJ03 wrote:Hello members,
Been holding tight for a while but i seem to be losing steam as i see March applicants getting sorted out while mine is out of sight.
I sent an inquiry email 14 days ago which i assume they just ignored. Now just resent it again and am yet to receive any reply.
Yes, no COA to date for us either.
--20/2 HO
--COA ??

ca.funke
Belgium

Post by ca.funke » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi JJ03,

welcome to the forum :!:
Please do not tripple-post your questions (I deleted the other instances).
Thanks.

Rgds, Christian

JJ03
Newly Registered

Post by JJ03 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:43 pm

ca.funke wrote:Hi JJ03,

welcome to the forum :!:
Please do not tripple-post your questions (I deleted the other instances).
Thanks.

Rgds, Christian

Much appreciated Christian, its my bad. It was a mistake i made while submitting and couldn't rectify, i actually intended to reply to an existing post but for some reason i ended up posting a new one. Perhaps because it's my first time but hopefully will catch up with the flow soon. Thanks for sorting that out.

JJ03
Newly Registered

Post by JJ03 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 pm

greatscott wrote:
--20/2 HO
--COA ??
Thanks Greatscott for the update. Perhaps we will have to be a little more patient then. It's disappointing though, to request an update from HO and receive no reply.

greatscott
United Kingdom

Post by greatscott » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

JJ03 wrote:
greatscott wrote:
--20/2 HO
--COA ??
Thanks Greatscott for the update. Perhaps we will have to be a little more patient then. It's disappointing though, to request an update from HO and receive no reply.
Hi, yes I would definitely be more patient if I was waiting for my RC- I mean 6 months is the pain threshold there, BUT the COA should be issued immediately...so it irks me that I'm showing respect for a system that obviously shows no respect for me. :lol:

I have no sympathy for posters that get their COA in 2 weeks, then rant and rave on forever about not getting their RC in 2 months. Then pulling the race card, which is VERY interesting strategy within the context of it all.

In our case however I think we can feel justifiably miffed at not having our COA almost 2 months after our applications being delivered. Agree?

JJ03
Newly Registered

Post by JJ03 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 am

greatscott wrote:
JJ03 wrote:
greatscott wrote:
--20/2 HO
--COA ??
Hi, yes I would definitely be more patient if I was waiting for my RC- I mean 6 months is the pain threshold there, BUT the COA should be issued immediately...so it irks me that I'm showing respect for a system that obviously shows no respect for me. :lol:

I have no sympathy for posters that get their COA in 2 weeks, then rant and rave on forever about not getting their RC in 2 months. Then pulling the race card, which is VERY interesting strategy within the context of it all.

In our case however I think we can feel justifiably miffed at not having our COA almost 2 months after our applications being delivered. Agree?
You're right dude. Some members have really expressed anger in their posts over a short wait,forgetting some have actually waited much longer. I previously had an assumption that i will receive my COA in 2 weeks, not until i read one member's post who had waited for 3 months. That was a shocker! Well guys could have been busy then, but at least in my case reply to my requests and update me other than ignore my emails. I do agree a COA shouldn'nt be taking this long unless someone is really enjoying a cup of tea while drafting it!!

stetois

Post by stetois » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:25 pm

sent my eea2 and my wife eea1 and the eea team received on the 28/02/2012 phoned them on the 05/04 the lady on the phone said my documents are not fifted but she gave me our cases number COA????????????? RC?????????????????? previously applied in november and bee refused on january because of the treaty rights things i submitted a fresh application with new evidence of my wife working and looking for others jobs

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 pm

[quote="stetois"]sent my eea2 and my wife eea1 and the eea team received on the 28/02/2012 phoned them on the 05/04 the lady on the phone said my documents are not fifted but she gave me our cases number COA????????????? RC?????????????????? previously applied in november and bee refused on january because of the treaty rights things i submitted a fresh application with new evidence of my wife working and looking for others jobs[/quote]

Mate, what was their main reasons of refusal?

JJ03
Newly Registered

Post by JJ03 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Got a reply to my email at last from the HO. However as a usual signature, they've forwarded it to the right department holding my application. With that i believe it's time i sat and waited for another couple of weeks.

stetois

Post by stetois » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm

stetois wrote: zubby007 the reason was that when submitting our applications i introduced a contract of my wife employment from an agency that has just promise her work but after then she did not work. so having no payslip or bank account showing wages payments they phoned the agency which in fact confirmed she was registered there but not working or never worked there so they concluded she was nt exercising her treaty right and then refused.

JJ03
Newly Registered

Post by JJ03 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 am

Has any Feb applicant waited this long for their COA?