ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - Previos Earnings Tax Return Querry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nnj10

HSMP - Previos Earnings Tax Return Querry

Post by nnj10 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:59 pm

Dear Forum Members,

I am confused about submitting the Income Tax Return, in order to score points in the Previous earnings category under the New HSMP form (Q. 33)

As per the indian yax laws, Income Tax Return is filed for a particular financial year (for e.g. April 2006 - March2007), where as one has to show the income of previous 12 months. So how do I submit my Tax Return? Can I submit Tax Return of Previous year?

Although now under new scheme, if I just submit my original salary slips, and letter from the employer for the claimed salary, I can claim the required points (as per the NEW HSMP1 form)

Again, one General Querry:
In cases where I have Exceptional Evidence too over and above the required evidence (As per NEW HSMP1 form checkliest on page 12 of 15), should I submit the same?

Pls. guide me.

Thanks for reading my post and guiding me.

:?

karupalli

I am also confused

Post by karupalli » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:00 pm

Even I am also confused with tax return. In case of extension guys, they have to show tax returns + 12 months payslips. Is this means 24 months pay should be considered??