ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5TH April PSW application - processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nishmoody
Newly Registered

5TH April PSW application - processing times

Post by nishmoody » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:00 pm

hie does any genius here know when is my application is most likely to be processed ? i mean the huge back-log and everything , how bad is it ?

coz im worried that i only have funds to keep me going till july end , is it likely to come before then? considering the back-log?

bobobo

Re: 5TH April PSW application - processing times

Post by bobobo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 am

NO "genius" anywhere can tell you what you are asking for, just wait and watch and keep your fingers crossed.
nishmoody wrote:hie does any genius here know when is my application is most likely to be processed ? i mean the huge back-log and everything , how bad is it ?

coz im worried that i only have funds to keep me going till july end , is it likely to come before then? considering the back-log?

moirareggie

Re: 5TH April PSW application - processing times

Post by moirareggie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:02 pm

nishmoody wrote:hie does any genius here know when is my application is most likely to be processed ? i mean the huge back-log and everything , how bad is it ?

BAD NEWS: as you know, huge backlog
GOOD NEWS: since April 6th no more applications so the backlog is going to dramatically reduce in a few months, you should consider getting a temp/part time job