ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Croydon Peo after delays

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Venk_it

ILR success at Croydon Peo after delays

Post by Venk_it » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:19 am

Hi,

Many of you might have seen the IT issues at Croydon. However, I thought it would be helpful to post my experience here .
My status is as follows.

WP+WP(transfer)+Tier 1 and one dependant

We had appointment on the 29th of March and after the usual process, we submitted the following to the case worker with no questions asked.

1) P60's for 4 years
2)Randon Payslips for all the 4 years + 12 payslips for last 12 months(not immeddiate 12)
3)All the copies of workpermits and Tier-1 approvals(one original and other photocopies)
4)cohabitation proofs for two years
5)Marriage certificate(not mandatory but just submitted)
6)P45s of my last employer(left them in Feb)
7)LIUK pass certificates

No questions asked and said everything was fine but since they had issues with Biometric system could not convey the result on the same day. kept documents and said everything is fine and would only complete once the biometric results are out. so the wait was over on the 11th and received my ILR.

Another thing to note is that, though I am in employment I did not put any current employment related proofs (employer letter or salary slips) but all went fine

any questions welcome

avtarjain1980

Congrats Buddy

Post by avtarjain1980 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Congrats,

I have few questions for my application -

a) I have my P45 in my emails. It was sent by my previous employer using email. Can I print this out on A4 paper and submit to CW.
Does this P45 need any stamp or attestation by previous employer.
Previous employer denied to send attested hard copy, he is 100% sure that P45 is only electronically distributed now a days.
Please share your experience and thoughts on P45.

b) For Cohab proofs - I do only have last 2 years -
i) Bank Account Statements [It is not joint account but showing same address on mine and her statements]
ii) Water bills on Joint Name
iii) Few NHS letters on her name only when she was pregnant [/list]

thats it - would it be enough? Can you please mention the list you submitted?
cheers
AVTAR

Venk_it

Re: Congrats Buddy

Post by Venk_it » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm

avtarjain1980 wrote:Congrats,

I have few questions for my application -

a) I have my P45 in my emails. It was sent by my previous employer using email. Can I print this out on A4 paper and submit to CW.
Does this P45 need any stamp or attestation by previous employer.
Previous employer denied to send attested hard copy, he is 100% sure that P45 is only electronically distributed now a days.
Please share your experience and thoughts on P45.

b) For Cohab proofs - I do only have last 2 years -
i) Bank Account Statements [It is not joint account but showing same address on mine and her statements]
ii) Water bills on Joint Name
iii) Few NHS letters on her name only when she was pregnant [/list]

thats it - would it be enough? Can you please mention the list you submitted?

a) That should be fine. I dont think there is anything on that document that has signature or anything. so softcopy print out should also be fine.

b) 2 years is the maximum cohab proofs that would be required.

so you are good to go and always P45 is not mandatory, it is only an additional proof.

avtarjain1980

Thanks Venk_it

Post by avtarjain1980 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Thanks for Reply Venk-it

a) Thanks
b) Sorry for mistype - I wanted to say ONLY word for those three proofs because someone was saying if proofs are not in Joint Name then you must present at least six proofs [obviously last two years]
cheers
AVTAR

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi

Reg salary slips you mentioned :

12 payslips for last 12 months(not immediate 12) : I assume you took 12 consecutive months out of last 15 )

but how about bank statement ? till which months did you supply bank statement , actually my case is below :

Regarding salary slips : Will provide from april 2011 to march 2012 ( 12 out of last 15 months ) which should be OK

since I will not have UK salary for this month hence I thought to use above 12 months salary slip

and I have all bank statements for the above period .

My appointment is on 16th MAY 2012 , CONFUSION come here :

I will not have any salary in UK account for APRIL hence bank statement will not have entry for the same .

Will this be a problem ......though I will provide bank statement with good amount for april .

Is there any rule that last 3 months salary slips and bank statements are required ???

Please help

Venk_it

Post by Venk_it » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 am

apsaps wrote:Hi

Reg salary slips you mentioned :

12 payslips for last 12 months(not immediate 12) : I assume you took 12 consecutive months out of last 15 )

but how about bank statement ? till which months did you supply bank statement , actually my case is below :

Regarding salary slips : Will provide from april 2011 to march 2012 ( 12 out of last 15 months ) which should be OK

since I will not have UK salary for this month hence I thought to use above 12 months salary slip

and I have all bank statements for the above period .

My appointment is on 16th MAY 2012 , CONFUSION come here :

I will not have any salary in UK account for APRIL hence bank statement will not have entry for the same .

Will this be a problem ......though I will provide bank statement with good amount for april .

Is there any rule that last 3 months salary slips and bank statements are required ???

Please help
As per the book , it would suffice that you need to show earnings for 12 consecutive months for the last 15 months and that should be fine. It is not required. But if you have any savings account, just put that as I have put that just to show I am having savings to support my family

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Thanks man ....

Yes , I will put april month salary amount to show enough fund for myself and family .

Moreover , if you say I can take letter from company stating that salary for the month of april will be credited in May pay cycle along with May salary ie on 24th May .

I assume this is not required and unnecessary create confusion to case worker.

What say ?

Thanks
APS

jaybjay
Newly Registered

ILR app delayed in Croydon PEO - April 24th

Post by jaybjay » Thu May 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi
I am in a similar situation. I applied on 24th April using the SO CALLED “premium service” in Croydon PEO and still waiting. After waiting for almost 6hrs on that day case worker told me that they are waiting for biometric results and the system is very slow. She told me that all the documents are in order and they will send the documents back next day. I am waiting for more than a week now. I have not got any update from them. I tried calling their customer care number. They said they can’t give any details of what happened to my application and told me to wait for SIX months before making enquiries.

I requested them to provide the contact details of Croydon PEO. His answer was that they DO NOT have a contact number. I asked him how can such a big building doesn’t have a phone to contact? Then he replied that he can’t disclose the contact number. He also asked me to contact the complaints department if I have any issue. He gave me an email ID which turned out to be the one in UKBA site. I have send an email 3 days back and till now no response to that also. I also checked with the customer service guy on phone to see if it is possible to go back to Croydon office and check for update personally. He told me that I will be refused entry. So I have no other option than to wait for 6 months even after paying the extra 450. Only advantage/disadvantage I got by applying in person is that I could deliver the docs myself. But for that I had to take one day off from my work and wait for almost 8hrs in Croydon office. So I am not sure if it was an advantage or punishment for using this service!

My request to people who are planning to go for PEO service is not to choose Croydon as their location unless you want your passport and documents to be stuck like this with no update.

If there is anyone out there who know the Croydon PEO number or any info on what should I do now please reply.

Thanks

easysolutions
Newly Registered

Post by easysolutions » Fri May 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi jaybjay

Did you receive your documents from croydon - peo.

Can you update your latest situation...