ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application under Assessment at Visa Section

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

richardcja
Newly Registered

Application under Assessment at Visa Section

Post by richardcja » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi All,

I'm currently applying for a UK Tier 2 General visa from Malaysia.

I'm tracking my application online and at the moment it is showing as "Application under Assessment at Visa Section".

For those who have applied before (preferably those who have applied from Malaysia), can you please advise how long before the status of my application change??

Checked in the UKBA Malaysia website, in Feb12, only 10 people applied for Tier 2 and 8 of them got their decision within 5-7 working days. So is day 1 the day you submitted the docs and day 5 or 7 the day you collect your passport from the application centre??

Any answer will be of great help.

Thanks

saint23in
Newly Registered

hi

Post by saint23in » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:29 am

hi richard,

So did you received your output of the application assessment for tier 2 skilled worker for UK ?

richardcja
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by richardcja » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am

Yes got it.

Total processing time was exactly 7 days (including weekends), so 5 working days.

saint23in wrote:hi richard,

So did you received your output of the application assessment for tier 2 skilled worker for UK ?