ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of Universities which WP office or NARIC accpeted.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shazlee

List of Universities which WP office or NARIC accpeted.

Post by shazlee » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:08 pm

University:Adamson university, Manila
Course: BS Computer engineering.

My papers were approved with BS from above university.

Place your university name and course below if you are sure if NARIC or WP accpeted.

For help of new people.
Last edited by shazlee on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:27 am

Hi,

I did my MBA from Andhra University, andhra pradesh, india.

can u pl confirm if this is NARIC approved and whether i can claim points 25 for my MBA.

thanks a lot for u help

root

Post by root » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:27 am

NED University Karachi Pakistan
B.E 15 points

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:38 am

hi freebirds,,,why r u wasting time like this..if u r so unsure..why dont u apply to NARIC for comparison certificate...

www.naric.org.uk
Regards,

Pam Aujla

shazlee

Re: hi

Post by shazlee » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:55 am

paramjit2k wrote:hi freebirds,,,why r u wasting time like this..if u r so unsure..why dont u apply to NARIC for comparison certificate...

www.naric.org.uk
Dear paramjit don’t you think its easy to read this link, than to send your docs to NARIC and wait for approval (especially if applicant is out of UK).

For me if I find my university and course on this link as accepted for other successful applicant, I will try without spending time for process of NARIC.

I hope you agree

shazlee

Post by shazlee » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:58 am

root wrote:NED University Karachi Pakistan
B.E 15 points
Pls. print your course name.

root

Post by root » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:04 am

Computer systems.

all disciplines under B.E from NED would be accepted for 15 points

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:38 am

paramjit2k wrote:hi freebirds,,,why r u wasting time like this..if u r so unsure..why dont u apply to NARIC for comparison certificate...

www.naric.org.uk
Is this service free of cost?
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:23 am

hi shazlee...

I suggested him coz I have seen him asking everywhere authentication of his course...I have already suggested that provide ur original copies of degree cert and trnscripts...Still if someone asks same thing ...

Hi first2last4...

It costs 35.50 pounds i guess..plz check standard service charges...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

inso

Post by inso » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:25 am

shazlee wrote:Dear paramjit don’t you think its easy to read this link, than to send your docs to NARIC and wait for approval (especially if applicant is out of UK).
What's the point? It's not as if the HSMP office will read this forum to see if they should accept a degree, and neither can you rely solely on this forum for your application -- when in doubt, rather just go the NARIC route.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:27 am

thats what I was pointing out...its all personal satisfaction...

If someone is so unsure of recognisation then surely go for the NARIC...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

inso

Post by inso » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:43 am

paramjit2k wrote:its all personal satisfaction...
My experience here so far has been watching too many people who seem mostly too lazy to do even simple research. These forums have been running for many years, and by just using the search functionality here you will find 95% of your questions answered. Then there's still google, the official guidance notes, the various .gov.uk websites. You'd expect "highly skilled" candidates to at least show that sort of initiative...

Sorry for sounding harsh, but I've been on too many forums for too many years where this specific "parasitic" tendency quickly made all the regular contributors question whether their investment in time was really worth it... And as soon as you lose them, you can just as well close it all.

root

Post by root » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:48 am

but this specific thread will be of great help atleast for all who will apply in future and will get all institutions approved in one place.

Anyone who has got points in education. share that here. ofcourse if HO approved one for same university,course , he will approve another one. in this way other person will not go for NARIC.

inso

Post by inso » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:54 am

root wrote:...will get all institutions approved in one place.
No, you'll never get all institutions in one place. Also, this is an always-changing list, so it will be outdated very soon.
root wrote:ofcourse if HO approved one for same university,course , he will approve another one.
Says who? This is exactly my point -- by making people rely on advice in these forums, you're setting them up for sure failure; why not give the correct advice, which is that only NARIC will have the authority to determine this. Even if the HO accepted one instance of a University's degree, they could just as well refuse it on the next instance -- again, only NARIC will determine this.

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:16 am

I have a small doubt regarding certificate valuation from NARIC. I want my MBA,B.COM and ICWAI to be evaluated. Can i send all the three at once
and pay only 35 pounds as fee or do they charge seperately for each degree. becos, the new system requires english language as must and my graduation was taught in english medium. and MBA is to claim 35 points. so can i send both degrees at once. pl advise, also what all need to be sent to NARIC. like original degree,marks sheet etc..do i need to send any other documents

sssm

Re: List of Universities which WP office or NARIC accepted.

Post by sssm » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:21 am

hi Shazlee,

I have done Master of Technology(Energy Systems) from Center for Energy Studies of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad,India . JNTU is a AICTE(All India Council of Technical Education) and NAAC(NATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (NAAC website: http://www.naac-india.com) certified university.

JNTU Link: http://www.jntu.ac.in/ipgsr/center_energy_studies.htm

Please let me know if this M.Tech is in NARIC approved list as a Post-graduate course?

-Waiting for a early response and I need to send my review request for HSMP rejection.

-Thanks,
sssm

shazlee wrote:University:Adamson university, Manila

Place your university name and course below if you are sure if NARIC or WP accpeted.

For help of new people.

shazlee

Re: List of Universities which WP office or NARIC accepted.

Post by shazlee » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:23 am

sssm wrote:hi Shazlee,

I have done Master of Technology(Energy Systems) from Center for Energy Studies of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad,India . JNTU is a AICTE(All India Council of Technical Education) and NAAC(NATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (NAAC website: http://www.naac-india.com) certified university.

JNTU Link: http://www.jntu.ac.in/ipgsr/center_energy_studies.htm

Please let me know if this M.Tech is in NARIC approved list as a Post-graduate course?

-Waiting for a early response and I need to send my review request for HSMP rejection.

-Thanks,
sssm

shazlee wrote:University:Adamson university, Manila

For help of new people.
Sorry you are under wrong impression about this link. Only NARIC has information which institute and which course is qualified. NOT ME 

This link is only to give a new users clue about his course / Institute, provided some pervious applicant has been qualified with the same.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:47 am

Hello Forum Members,

I am applying to NARIC, for my 4 year B.E. (Chemical) degree, verification.
I did my B.E. from M.S. University, Baroda, Vadodara.
Does anyone having degree from MSU has applied previously to Naric?

Pls. share your experience.