ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of employer letter shoud be within 1 month ...help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

apsaps

Date of employer letter shoud be within 1 month ...help

Post by apsaps » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello Friends - My PEO date for ILR is 16th May , was just arranging the documents , need your help a bit

The documents like below :

1.) Employer letter regarding salary claimed
2.) Employer Letter reg out of uk days
3.) Emp Letter confirming the End of year earnings for 2011-12. ( since P60 is not available yet)

Will it be OK if I take these letters now , I assume as per rule letters like this shoulod not be a MONTH old .

Can I take letter anytime this week - should be fine ?

What do you say about this ?

Sorry , this may be a silly ques but it's better to clear doubts rather than creating problems later on.

Thanks
APS

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:27 am

Hi APS

Well you should definitely be fine if you take the letters this week some times just a bit piece of advice that you can ask them to use a future date of some where arround in the 1st week of May if that's possible there's no harm in asking as there's a saying if you don't ask you don't get.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:46 am

thanks dear.

I will request for the letters in 1st week of May .

Thanks again

APS