ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GNIB card renewal and visa query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

filish11

GNIB card renewal and visa query

Post by filish11 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi everyone, my GNIB card will be expired on 24 of next month. Is it too early if I renew it this month? I am married to an Irish citizen and wondering what are the necessary requirements? My visa will be expired on the same day as my GNIB card expires and can I renew my visa same time as my GNIB card? What are the requirements as well.

Thank you so much:)

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Just pop in to the immigration counter with your Irish spouse along with your relevant documents. I don't think there will be any issues renewing early. You get your stamp and GNIB card the same day although to get re-entry visa you have to either post or go into GNIB re-entry office to get it.

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Go with your Spouse and don't forget your spouse Irish passport and marriage certificate and proof of address....