ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

henna786

Post by henna786 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 am

Yasar.R wrote:Salam peeps. As u can see i have been waiting a while now. I spoke to a family friend who's wife got her visa in 15 days and thats not a lie because alot of people on here seem to have trust issues. The reason hers was approved so fast was because they had a letter from the hospital as his mum has been diagnosed with cancer. Anyway he advised i get my local mp to get in touch with ukba so thats what i did. I got a call within 15 mins from the mp's sec who advised that the ukba have said the application is now complete and that i should hear back shortly. The sec asked if that would be weeks or days and was advised a matter of days. Hope this means they are goin to send a whole batch back along with mine and that we will all hear something next week inshallah.

Also i am going to pak next week and my ticket cost me £660 thats glasgow to islamabad.

if u dont mind me asking yassar when did u speak to them what day?
we were told there was meant to be a batch going back this week or next i think.:)

Hope this helps
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

Yasar.R

Post by Yasar.R » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

I spoke to the mp on wednesday. Inshallah we will get a reply very soon sis.

Wkkrazy

Post by Wkkrazy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 am

Yasar.R wrote:I spoke to the mp on wednesday. Inshallah we will get a reply very soon sis.
Bro, how do u get the mp involved? Because im in pak at the moment and hopefully wana take ma wife back with me. Ill contact ma local mp and do the same as you.

What did u say to them?

Yasar.R

Post by Yasar.R » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 am

Wkkrazy wrote:
Yasar.R wrote:I spoke to the mp on wednesday. Inshallah we will get a reply very soon sis.
Bro, how do u get the mp involved? Because im in pak at the moment and hopefully wana take ma wife back with me. Ill contact ma local mp and do the same as you.

What did u say to them?
Just explained the situation as it is. Google ur local mp and you can get a contact number for them. They are very helpful and i think you should just so the ukba and embassy know that we are on there case and maybe they will speed things up. Best of luck. Inshallah all will be well

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: i

Post by Gregarious » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 am

quote="Asil_88"]I Know its not my place to say this but take it as younger brother's request.
Dear Brothers and sisters please start to respect each other as we all are brothers and sisters here. As muslims we should set example for others. Always think of urself as inferior to others and remember pride is a sin.

1)Abu Darda (RA) reported that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “Nothing is weightier on the Scale of Deeds than one’s good manners.”(Al-Bukhari)

2)Abu Hurairah (RA) said, “I heard Abu al Qasim (Rasulullah (SAW)), say, ‘The best among you in Islam are those with the best manners, so long as they develop a sense of understanding.” (Al-Bukhari)

3)Abu Hurairah (RA) said that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “If one has good manners, one may attain the same level of merit as those who spend their nights in prayer.” (Al-Bukhari)

4)Abu Hurairah reported that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “And what is most likely to send people to Paradise? Being conscious of Allah and good manners.” (Al-Bukhari)
Ma-shaa-Allah............The Hadith of Rasulullah (SAW) are the best learning for every one.

@ Where were you hiding Asil; good thought n comments always appreciated
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 am

Yasar.R wrote:
Wkkrazy wrote:

What did u say to them?
Just explained the situation as it is. Google ur local mp and you can get a contact number for them. They are very helpful and i think you should just so the ukba and embassy know that we are on there case and maybe they will speed things up. Best of luck. Inshallah all will be well
Bro what do we tell the local MP ?
Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12
under process at BHC on 12/2/2012
Your visa application has been forwarded to embassy for processing 4/3/12
Returned to AC on 19/4/12
Ready for collection 23/04/2012
Application collected 24/4/2012

shah6409

abbu dhabi

Post by shah6409 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:08 am

just phoned abu dhabi embassy visa applications are complete they have been forwarded to islamabad and every one will be recieving a call from gerrys

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 am

oohhh fingers crossed im sooooooooooo excited for all of you

aziz4ever

Re: abbu dhabi

Post by aziz4ever » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:14 am

shah6409 wrote:just phoned abu dhabi embassy visa applications are complete they have been forwarded to islamabad and every one will be recieving a call from gerrys
thats a good news.did u ask them how many applications they have sent back?
Apllication Submitted: 23/1/12 @ Islamabad
Under Process at BHC: 03/02/12
forwarded to the embassy for processing: 04/03/2012
processed application returned to AC:19/4/2012
Visa Granted.ALHAMDULILLAH (24/4/2012)

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 am

I think it will be application forwarded on 04/03/12, because alot of peoples were forwarded on that day so assuming its all in the same batch.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 am

ArslanSaeed wrote:
zahra110 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:A little off topic but I just wanted to ask something.

I would love to go to Pakistan next month 1st May for 1 month and PIA price for return ticket is 700£ + and I check air blue and their return ticket is for 504£

I'm not fussed about the service or the stop over with air blue, just so long as I get to Pakistan safely and I am with my hubby

im thinking about going next month also, wait is killing me!

air blue is unsafe isnt it? :o
I think air blue is not that good, There is 3 day sale on qatarairways suppose u go from heathrow on 27/04 and came back on 20/05 u can get ticket for £495. Please check fare on dates u like to travel, guess it will be cheaper than other airlines.

http://www.qatarairways.com/uk/en/offer ... tAodTm5kxQ
Salam guys,

Been a while since I have posted. You mentioned Qatar Airways.. I gotta admit they are a 5 Star Airline. :D :D :D I went on this last year, stopped over at Doha, it is beautiful. Cheaper than PIA and food is nice too! Their hospitality is awesome and you will enjoy your journey, trust me my plane journey was more memorable than actual Pakistan lol. (Well I did anyways) Next time I go I will use Qatar again. However hubby used PIA when he was granted visa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Luck to all those waiting.
Allah is the greatest!

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks Yasar for the update.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:35 am

King2be have u checked ur status maybe it has changed

blumango

Post by blumango » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:07 am

we been told english certificate could take upto 4 weeks to receive. is this correct? who marks the papers/issues the certificate- the college?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 am

Shatif wrote:King2be have u checked ur status maybe it has changed
Just checked, nothing yet.

My wife is fretting and getting really agigated with the wait like many here and I have to tell her the same as all the guys here, be patient, be patient even if it's frustrating.

Day 68 for me think now, not quite as bad as some of the others waiting since Dec.

Confucius

Post by Confucius » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 am

Yasar.R wrote:Salam peeps. As u can see i have been waiting a while now. I spoke to a family friend who's wife got her visa in 15 days and thats not a lie because alot of people on here seem to have trust issues. The reason hers was approved so fast was because they had a letter from the hospital as his mum has been diagnosed with cancer. Anyway he advised i get my local mp to get in touch with ukba so thats what i did. I got a call within 15 mins from the mp's sec who advised that the ukba have said the application is now complete and that i should hear back shortly. The sec asked if that would be weeks or days and was advised a matter of days. Hope this means they are goin to send a whole batch back along with mine and that we will all hear something next week inshallah.

Also i am going to pak next week and my ticket cost me £660 thats glasgow to islamabad.

Hope this helps

Yasar, You've been one of the few people who has shown patience and understanding and you have been waiting the longest. I am hoping all the Dec and Jan applicants hear good news very soon

Confucius

Re: i

Post by Confucius » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:18 am

Well said Asil bhai ,

Umer main chote hain lekin ALLAH ne aap ko bohat akal di .. ALLAH aap ko khush rakhe..

Asil_88 wrote:I Know its not my place to say this but take it as younger brother's request.
Dear Brothers and sisters please start to respect each other as we all are brothers and sisters here. As muslims we should set example for others. Always think of urself as inferior to others and remember pride is a sin.

1)Abu Darda (RA) reported that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “Nothing is weightier on the Scale of Deeds than one’s good manners.”(Al-Bukhari)

2)Abu Hurairah (RA) said, “I heard Abu al Qasim (Rasulullah (SAW)), say, ‘The best among you in Islam are those with the best manners, so long as they develop a sense of understanding.” (Al-Bukhari)

3)Abu Hurairah (RA) said that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “If one has good manners, one may attain the same level of merit as those who spend their nights in prayer.” (Al-Bukhari)

4)Abu Hurairah reported that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “And what is most likely to send people to Paradise? Being conscious of Allah and good manners.” (Al-Bukhari)

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:25 am

shah6409 wrote:just phoned abu dhabi embassy visa applications are complete they have been forwarded to islamabad and every one will be recieving a call from gerrys
Alhamdulillah i will pray two Nafl if the status changes today, i have been so anxious and done alot of sabr for 8 months, i hope my application is one of those in there.
Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12

Wkkrazy

Post by Wkkrazy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 am

Just been told a close cousion who submitted her appliation on 18th Jan had had the call today.. She went to Mirpur to collect her passport and it was rejected due to insufficient employment documents..

My wife submitted on the same day and she hasnt heard anything

shah6409

abu dhabi

Post by shah6409 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 am

according to posts on other websites it can take about a week for gerrys to phone you and update the tracking status this delay is on gerrys side they take there time I have read posts on other websites when people receive their passports the visas were stamped a week ago.

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 am

My message is still saying " Your visa application has been forwarded to the embassy for processing" HAS ANYBODYS MESSAGE CHANGED ????
Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12

shah6409

Post by shah6409 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:08 am

aziz4ever wrote:
thats a good news.did u ask them how many applications they have sent back?
they have sent a batch back but they never told me how many

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:18 am

As soon as anyone gets a response plz keep us informed !!
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 am

shamailaubaid wrote:As soon as anyone gets a response plz keep us informed !!
Yes its very important.
Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12

Yasar.R

Re: abu dhabi

Post by Yasar.R » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 pm

shah6409 wrote:according to posts on other websites it can take about a week for gerrys to phone you and update the tracking status this delay is on gerrys side they take there time I have read posts on other websites when people receive their passports the visas were stamped a week ago.
Yeah i have also heard this. Please every1 we have waited for so long now just a couple more days maximum please be patient and surely allah will reward your patience. And remember everything happens for a reason. Alot of us wont realise this straight away but the sooner we understand this the easier it will be.