ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seenutheleo
Newly Registered

Tier 1 PEO croydon

Post by seenutheleo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 am

Hi All,
I went for croydon PEO for premium service on 4th April 2012 and their systems are down and they re-scheduled my appointment to 11th April 2012 by taking all the documents on 4th April. When i arrived on 11th April they gave me back my documents and asked me to wait. after 5 hours of waiting a case officer is assigned to me. I submitted my documents and came back after 2 hours. Case officer told me my application is ok. But she did not give me any documents not even a letter stating my case is approved. I am waiting eagerly for the documents as i need to apply dependent visa for my wifr from india once i get back my documents. Any one please let me know in how many days and how will i recieve documents. Is there any way one can know when i am suppose to recieve documents such that i can be at home on that day... please help...

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 PEO croydon

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 am

seenutheleo wrote:Hi All,
I went for croydon PEO for premium service on 4th April 2012 and their systems are down and they re-scheduled my appointment to 11th April 2012 by taking all the documents on 4th April. When i arrived on 11th April they gave me back my documents and asked me to wait. after 5 hours of waiting a case officer is assigned to me. I submitted my documents and came back after 2 hours. Case officer told me my application is ok. But she did not give me any documents not even a letter stating my case is approved. I am waiting eagerly for the documents as i need to apply dependent visa for my wifr from india once i get back my documents. Any one please let me know in how many days and how will i recieve documents. Is there any way one can know when i am suppose to recieve documents such that i can be at home on that day... please help...
What all documents she retained?
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

seenutheleo
Newly Registered

Post by seenutheleo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 am

raxs1983 wrote:
Passport, Bank Statements, employer letter, pay slips

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 am

seenutheleo wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:
I have just re-read your post. This sounds very weird and unheard of! If your case is approved, you should have gotten the letter confirming that. Are you sure you are not mistake here and she may have said, your application is okay but she needs to do further checks etc
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

seenutheleo
Newly Registered

Post by seenutheleo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:56 am

raxs1983 wrote:
seenutheleo wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:
I have just re-read your post. This sounds very weird and unheard of! If your case is approved, you should have gotten the letter confirming that. Are you sure you are not mistake here and she may have said, your application is okay but she needs to do further checks etc
Hi raxs, thanks for your reply. I verified twice with her and she said application is approved. She told if i can wait for documents till end of day and i said yes, but she said even if i wait there is very little possibility that i can get them back as they are very busy. I asked her to post back all the documents...

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 am

seenutheleo wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:
seenutheleo wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:
Hi raxs, thanks for your reply. I verified twice with her and she said application is approved. She told if i can wait for documents till end of day and i said yes, but she said even if i wait there is very little possibility that i can get them back as they are very busy. I asked her to post back all the documents...
I suppose she had to feed some data onto the system and due to overload she may not have had time to photocopy and give the originals back to you. If I were you, I'd pay a visit if PEO is closer to where you are. If not, call the office and find out what is going on.

smahmad
Newly Registered

Post by smahmad » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:01 am

my case is completely different, case worker returned all my documents but retained my passport saying that systems are down and she cant take any decision as the background check has not been done based on finger prints.
She told me i will get passport and result by post but till now i havent got it.
Can someone suggest what to do in this case?

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:20 pm

[quote="raxs1983"][quote="hsmp1412"][quote="raxs1983"][quote="hsmp1412"]Classic example of demand vs supply and the commodity being sold - British citizenship![/quote] I bet you're a finance professional :)[/quote]

I wish! No... just a software programmer! :)[/quote]
Another bet - Software programmer with lot of money :)[/quote]

wrong again! software programmer who has lost a lot of money! :)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:11 pm

hsmp1412 wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:
hsmp1412 wrote:
raxs1983 wrote: I bet you're a finance professional :)
I wish! No... just a software programmer! :)
Another bet - Software programmer with lot of money :)
wrong again! software programmer who has lost a lot of money! :)
Damn, I'm glad I do not gamble for living :)

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:17 am

[quote="raxs1983"][quote="hsmp1412"][quote="raxs1983"][quote="hsmp1412"][quote="raxs1983"][quote="hsmp1412"]Classic example of demand vs supply and the commodity being sold - British citizenship![/quote] I bet you're a finance professional :)[/quote]

I wish! No... just a software programmer! :)[/quote]
Another bet - Software programmer with lot of money :)[/quote]

wrong again! software programmer who has lost a lot of money! :)[/quote]

Damn, I'm glad I do not gamble for living :)[/quote]

O well, it takes all sorts to make the world go round!

basu003
Newly Registered

Post by basu003 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:29 pm

smahmad & seenutheleo:

I am also in the same boat and I am waiting for my document.
I have attended my appointment on 11th April at Croydon.

The case worker told me due to system down, could not able to process it.

Really I don’t know what type system they are using... getting 1800 each why they can’t update their system. It’s really pathetic.

Let me know if you receive any updates please...

tier1check

Time taken to return Originals

Post by tier1check » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi,

I went to croydon PEO appointment today and biometric system had issues. Due to this case worker was not able to deliver apporval letter today.

Customer service desk told me that this problem is going on for 2 weeks.
Do you guys know how much time generally they are taking to come back and confirm results, return original documents, BRP card?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

It is painfully frustrating to hear the same story that they are having problems with Biometric system almost everyday since 29th March.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

zimalc
Newly Registered

April 16 2012 SET(O)

Post by zimalc » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:42 am

Wow, really good to know that problem has been persistent since 29 March. I just posted elsewhere but I was the last person to be turned back with all documentations taken on 16 April, was told they will ring in the morning of 17th. No call as of today. Anyone received call back yet from the 16th or before? I guess I should stay realistic and not expect a call for at least the next two weeks then...
If they're taking so much money per person, they really need to fix these 'IT issues'. It takese a lot of courage to show up there in person, at least for me.

citizen2012
Newly Registered

Post by citizen2012 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 pm

I went there with my wife on the 11th of April. We were waiting for hours and around lunchtime were told that the biometrics didn't feed through the system. The application would be ok otherwise. We were told we could go away and have some lunch and would be called later. They actually did but only to let us know that nothing would happen that day. They took all our documents again which they had already given back to us. We were told we would be called when things are sorted and the case worker said he thought it would be within that week. We still haven't heard anything. We find this extremely frustrating, especially as the problem existed already before Easter. What I also find hard to understand is how they can keep putting new cases onto the system while they have this now significant backlog. Who will ever clear this if the backlog keeps growing? Has anybody had anything back from Croydon since the problem started?

smahmad
Newly Registered

Post by smahmad » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 pm

has anyone got tier 1 visa extension till now after 29 March using the premium service from PEO Croydon?

basu003
Newly Registered

Post by basu003 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:30 am

I have applied 11 April.. no response from Croydon office... :(

tier1check

Post by tier1check » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:17 am

I have started one common thread for tracking PEO applications because of IT issues.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... bd50cfc714

Please put your details there. It would be easier for us to track.