ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ext PEO Old address in the latest p60 will it be prob

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s4shiva
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ext PEO Old address in the latest p60 will it be prob

Post by s4shiva » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 am

Hi

I have Tier 1 ext PEO booked. My p60 has the Old address.
Will it be a problem in PEO.. Do I need to take the proof of my old address??

Thanks
shiva

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:59 pm

How old is the address?

Secondly, you can take any proof of your old address. Is there any document on the old address, you are using for your extension? like pay slips, bank statements etc.
The question is... to be or not to be....

s4shiva
Newly Registered

Post by s4shiva » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:34 pm

In the old address I stayed for 3(jan - Mar) months last year. During that time I didn't get a job..I don't have any payslip ,bank statement for that address.. but this is the address I given for HMRC intially to get NI number,opening a bank account...
However when I got a job I given intially my old address and then updated them with new address... but they produced the P60 with my old addrsss

Will it be a problem.. Do i need to take the proof for old address??

-Shiva

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:21 pm

s4shiva wrote:In the old address I stayed for 3(jan - Mar) months last year. During that time I didn't get a job..I don't have any payslip ,bank statement for that address.. but this is the address I given for HMRC intially to get NI number,opening a bank account...
However when I got a job I given intially my old address and then updated them with new address... but they produced the P60 with my old addrsss

Will it be a problem.. Do i need to take the proof for old address??

-Shiva
Not at all. You will be fine. You would have covered the address in your 2 year address history. Also, P60 can be verified via NI office and furthermore, whats important from P60 is the earnings and not address. Take it easy, you will just be fine
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

s4shiva
Newly Registered

Thanks a lot

Post by s4shiva » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Thanks a lot