ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card not received

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iuk_netizen
Newly Registered

BRP card not received

Post by iuk_netizen » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:13 pm

We have applied for the extension of our Tier 1 General Visa using Premium service at Sheffield PEO on 13th March 2012.
And we got the approval letter on the same day for all of us:

Main Applicant
Dependent Husband
Dependent Daughter: 2 years old
Dependent Son: 1 year old

We have received the BRP card for the main applicant and dependent son.
But we haven't received the BRP card for dependent husband and dependent daughter.

Today is the 10th working day since we got the approval letter on 13th Mar 2012.

tharayil
Newly Registered

Post by tharayil » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:42 pm

I am also on the 8th working day and no brp card yet.
I would suggest calling 0844 371 0000 and giving them your address postcode . This is the number of the courier company who deliver your brp cards. You can check with them if they have received any thing meant for your address

iuk_netizen
Newly Registered

Post by iuk_netizen » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks for your reply buddy. I have sent them an email yesterday (email id : 'tracking.help@thedx.co.uk') and got the positive reply. I have put the request to reschedule the delivery and hopefully will get it tomorrow.

Email Template:

Hi,

I am tracking the deliveries of the BRP Cards (me and my daughter) from UKBA( Home Office). Kindly let me know if you have anything for me in the post.

Full name: xxx
Address: xxx
Post Code: xxxx
Sender: UKBA Home office

There should be two seperate envelop which requires the document proof to deliver.

Cheers
Imran

tharayil
Newly Registered

BRP card received by courier very late

Post by tharayil » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Imran - no surprises, the courier office gave me a positive reply only today (ONE MONTH AFTER APPLICATION)

On the one hand I am relieved that it has come but on the other, this is not what I paid for the premium service....

iuk_netizen
Newly Registered

Re: BRP card received by courier very late

Post by iuk_netizen » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm

tharayil wrote:Imran - no surprises, the courier office gave me a positive reply only today (ONE MONTH AFTER APPLICATION)

On the one hand I am relieved that it has come but on the other, this is not what I paid for the premium service....
Quite strange, I got the reply the very same day. Probably they didn't have the package till yesterday. :)

By the way, Congrats for the BRP card.

tharayil
Newly Registered

Post by tharayil » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm sorry - I should have been clearer
The courier service are very prompt - as in they reply almost asap

Its the home office who have taken their own sweet time in delivering the permit... (i.e. one month after I applied using the premium service)

iuk_netizen
Newly Registered

Post by iuk_netizen » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:17 pm

tharayil wrote:I'm sorry - I should have been clearer
The courier service are very prompt - as in they reply almost asap

Its the home office who have taken their own sweet time in delivering the permit... (i.e. one month after I applied using the premium service)
Well, in my case it was just 10-15 days and we recived our cards.

vijayp9999
Newly Registered

Re: BRP card not received

Post by vijayp9999 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:47 pm

I have applied for the extension of our Tier 1 General Visa using Premium service at Croydon PEO on 30th Sept 2014.
And I got the approval letter on the same day for all of us:

Main Applicant

I haven't received the BRP card yet .

Today is the 4th working day since we got the approval letter on 30th Sept 2014.
Once i get my BRP card, have to apply for my wife and daughter by post ASAP.

Does anybody help me here on this?
Thanks,