ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Desperate to get Belfast PEO Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BelfastHopeful
Newly Registered

Desperate to get Belfast PEO Appointment

Post by BelfastHopeful » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi All,
I am a newbie from Northern Ireland and I've been finding that people in this forum are very,very helpful.
I hope somebody can also help me because I could not get Belfast PEO booking before 18 May 2012 when my work permit expires.
I could not fly out to other PEO's because of my delicate pregnancy. It seems that I do not have the luck because I was not able to get an appointment that suits me for weeks now.
I have been checking the availability online everytime I get the chance to no avail :(
Maybe somebody can let me know if they will cancel their Belfast appointment before May18 so I can grab the slot immediately? :)
Many thanks in advance and goodluck to us all!!!

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:31 am

Hi BelfastHopeful: I know how desperate you are to get Belfast appointment but I am afraid you are a bit late as you should have booked it 42 days (6 weeks) in advance.

As you said, the only possibility is if someone with a Belfast appointment on this forum gives his slot to you. But I would suggest you still keep checking in case someone cancels his/her appointment and you can quickly grab it.

BelfastHopeful
Newly Registered

Post by BelfastHopeful » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:18 am

Hi Linkers,
Thank you very much for your reply :)

I am a "mainstay" of the online booking system already, I hope somebody gives up his/her slot whilst am on it :)

Meanwhile, we are exploring options as I could not really travel:
1) my husband (work permit holder) will apply in Croydon PEO as we managed to get an appointment for 3rd May; and I just submit my application(dependant) by post. Or is this not advisable?
2) get same day service thru a legal representative as I believe they can secure PEO booking without going thru the online booking system?

Cheers!

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 am

BelfastHopeful: both of your options seem quite sensible.

I would suggest if you can try option two first, as none of your will have to go to Croydon this way.

BelfastHopeful
Newly Registered

Post by BelfastHopeful » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Million thanks again, Linkers for the advice :)
No longer desperate as we were able to get PEO Belfast appointment on 8 May!!Happy days!
Now,time to gather all documentation.
Thanks again to all the guidance in this forum :)

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 pm

That’s great news BelfastHopeful. I am glad that your got the appointment in Belfast.