ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Advice - ILR in 10 weeks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr_hsmp2007

Some Advice - ILR in 10 weeks

Post by ilr_hsmp2007 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi Folks,

I am about to apply for ILR in 10 weeks time.

Today I have encountered a strange issue -
I went to pick up my dauther at school at 3:30, somehow I didn't get the parking I was delayed by 3 mins to pick up.

So I have parked the car in front of one house 74, There is a drive way path actually I didn't park in front of their house still there is a space to drive for another car.

By the time I come someone from house 76 taking video (ofcourse I didn't park the car in front of house 76).Ofcouse there is other parent who actually parked the car infront of the house who is taking the video.

He is telling to complaint this to council as I have parked in front of the houses.

Does this cause any impact on my ILR in 2 months time?

Its causing a lot of worry and stress after this incident. I realised I am living like a slave to get ILR.....

Please do suggest me.

thanks

ilr_hsmp2007

Re: Some Advice - ILR in 10 weeks

Post by ilr_hsmp2007 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 pm

ilr_hsmp2007 wrote:Hi Folks,

I am about to apply for ILR in 10 weeks time.

Today I have encountered a strange issue -
I went to pick up my dauther at school at 3:30, somehow I didn't get the parking I was delayed by 3 mins to pick up.

So I have parked the car in front of one house 74, There is a drive way path actually I didn't park in front of their house still there is a space to drive for another car.

By the time I come someone from house 76 taking video (ofcourse I didn't park the car in front of house 76).Ofcouse there is other parent who actually parked the car infront of the house who is taking the video.

He is telling to complaint this to council as I have parked in front of the houses.

Does this cause any impact on my ILR in 2 months time?

Its causing a lot of worry and stress after this incident. I realised I am living like a slave to get ILR.....

Please do suggest me.

thanks
Dear Moderators/Experts,

Any advice please....

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:29 am

Hi Mate

Have you received any fines, notices from the courts or any thing like that for that matter?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 am

I don’t think so it would have any affect on your ILR. Even if he makes a complaint to the council, it won’t be considered a criminal offence.

ra_one_2011

Post by ra_one_2011 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 am

mate,
you don't need to worry anything or any threat like this. as long as court judge is not involve in case you are fine.

ilr_hsmp2007

Post by ilr_hsmp2007 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 am

linkers wrote:I don’t think so it would have any affect on your ILR. Even if he makes a complaint to the council, it won’t be considered a criminal offence.
thanks linkers,

its just happened yesterday, thanks to all