ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Rules : Am i In or Out ? Legal language is so confusing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indianpirate
Newly Registered

If I were you....

Post by indianpirate » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:06 pm

hi,
If I were you,
I would have called WPUK and asked them will I be given a chance to submit my november payslip? i guess you might have done this. if they say, yes you can submit november payslip because it is earned before your leave expired, then your are SAFE provided if you work partime to earn more 300 or so.
If they said, no we can not accept becauase it is earned after your application is filed, work permit is only alternate.
You dont have to go for a Resident Labour Market Test since you are working more than 8 months.
and dont worry, in your case it is fairly simle and takes only 10 working days, i presume u will be all right. u will not be needed to change to WP.
by the way did your payment process cleared?
and do u know anybody who applied for HSMP extension and whose docs are returned. i am very excited to know this news.
please advise
cheers

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:21 pm

Hi indianpirate,

answer to your last question first, yes my payment has been cleared as i can see from my bank statement. I dont know personaly of anyone whose docs have been returned, i just saw one guy in this thread who told that.

you pointed out good move to ask WPUK to submit nov payslip with additional overtime salary but the reference letter i got ( i think you also) says dont provide any further proof unless we ask to do so, even they discourage contacting them yourself further. So what you think about that.

WP take 10 days is good news but you know due to chrismas vacations everything will be closed during last week of Dec. Over stay will create any problem in WP ?

indianpirate
Newly Registered

try to avoid overstay

Post by indianpirate » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:30 pm

please bear in mind that over stay will always be a problem no matter what the case is.
when WPUK gives us grace time i guess they will take christmas into account. well let us optimistic atleast.
and i recommend u to take up som part time job to get 300 pouns other than submitting a payslip with excess 300 pounds salary which would be weird. this is my personal opinion anyway.
so please gather news about anybody applied for extension on or after 7th and got returned their docs.
cheers.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:39 pm

This will not be exactly 300 pounds more salary slip but 4 days over time making something like 440 more adding to gross salary.

Regarding part time job, how to pay tax for part time job done for some company outside uk, as it is very common in IT to do work remotely.How i have to show that i have paid tax for it in UK ? any idea as when we work for uk company we get salary with tax already paid by company but if we work for company outside uk then they will trasfer salary through their company account to my personal accout and how i have to pay tax on it in UK ?

indianpirate
Newly Registered

no idea mate

Post by indianpirate » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:56 pm

hi,
No Idea mate, but i am sure it is too late to work on paying the taxes for money earned outside the UK. u also has to be very carefull in doing that.
better see any Chartered Accountant.
cheers.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:39 pm

Agreed.

indianpirate
Newly Registered

Guys posted on or before 8th...Optimistic reading I got.

Post by indianpirate » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:42 pm

Hi Guys,
I dont know whether you carefully read the FLR(IED) revised application form and guidance announced by Home Office on 10th November. Please read the following paragraph.

An updated version of the FLR(IED) application form is now available on the website. This version of the form (Version 11/2006) is only valid for applications submitted on or after 8 November 2006. By submitted we mean applications that are either posted on 8 November or applied in person at Croydon Public Enquiry Office.

The last but one paragraph says HSMP Participants submitted on or after 8th must use FLR(HSMP). Again they mean by submitted is posted on or before 8th ?

Please make some enquiries.
Pleaes post your enquiry results.
cheers guys.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:59 pm

Hi indianpirate,

As per initial email i posted earlier

Applications for further leave to remain submitted with a postage stamp date of 08/11/2006 that have been submitted on version 06/2006 of the FLR (IED) form will be treated under the new HSMP guidance. These forms will be held until 05/12/2006 and a request will be made for the submission of the relevant pages of the new form, plus any additional evidence that may be necessary. You will not be required to resubmit payment for this application.

So once we (7th submitted , 8th recieved - guys) recieve request after 4th Dec, we will be submitting new form (version 11/2006) but not completely as payment has already been made but the point section part plus additional evidences (salary slip and bank statment of Nov and Ilets) as our salary slips and bank statment till then (7th Nov) and passport are already with WPUK.

This is my understanding.

What you think ?

As a matter of fact we will be the first few ones who will be processed under new rules

indianpirate
Newly Registered

On the contrary to my earlier post....

Post by indianpirate » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:11 pm

hi guys,
On the contrary to my earlier post, i am managed to get an email from
'wp(uk)ltr' that post stamp date is date given by postal services.
Let us hope the best.
cheers guys.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:38 pm

Hi indianpirate,

Can you please paste that email here.

Do u mean we (7th sent , 8th recieved) have postal stamp date of 7th ? and will be accessed based on old rules ?

Life is swinging :lol: between two ends

Golauk

Post by Golauk » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:42 pm

All

I have called FLR Team on Friday regarding HSMP extension.
The guy said that HSMP extension Application with postal stamp of 07 Nov 2006 will be treated according old rules.

Hope this is good news for some of fellow HSMPians.

Regards

GolaUk
God is Great!

indianpirate
Newly Registered

Did you confirm with him?

Post by indianpirate » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:49 pm

Hi,
Did you confirm with him post stam does means definitely stamped by post office but not by WPUK?
I will post the email i got in the evening.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:52 pm

I got this reply from wp(uk)ltr
Unfortunately there is no way of telling unless I see the application.

> -----Original Message-----
> Sent: 20 November 2006 15:50
> To: wp(uk)ltr

> Subject: Re: Please let me know
>
> Thank Your for your Reply.
>
> Please can you clarify that I sent my application for FLR on 7th Nov ( special recorded delivery recipt with me have postal stamp of 7th Nov) and docs were recieved by UKWP on 8th Nov (As i can see from royal mail online tracking) . So will my application be considered with postage stamp date of 07/11/2006 or 08/11/2006.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> Regards
> Aqil

indianpirate
Newly Registered

post stamp clarification

Post by indianpirate » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:00 pm

hi guys,
mail from wp(uk)ltr about post stamp helps who applied on 7th.
let us keep our fingers crossed.

Dear Sir
Provided the envelope in which you sent your application is
dated by Royal Mail, on or before the 07/11/2006 then the application
will be dealt with under the old rules.
Regards
wp(uk)ltr

indianpirate
Newly Registered

guys update..

Post by indianpirate » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:29 pm

hi guys,
please update with your latest news who applied on 7th.
cheers.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:52 pm

sure

no news yet !!

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:36 am

Hi,

I posted my application on 7th Nov, it reached HO on 8th Nov, Payment was cleared on 9th Nov, Decision was made on 24th Nov and i got recorded delivery card on 25th Nov and collected docs on 27th Nov. I got 4 year extesnion.

This is great news for all those who sent their applications on 7th Nov. HO is considering the postal stamp you have on your envelop by Post Office when you send your docs.

I will keep on fighting with group HSMP2006 financially, with my physcial presence and whatever i can do as they are not different from me. Only difference is i posted my application on 7th Nov. What if i had delayed one day !!!!!

Thanks a lot for all of you guys for constantly updating the hsmp community about the most recent news and situations.

Thanks