ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent advise needed.....

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gbsa29
Newly Registered

urgent advise needed.....

Post by gbsa29 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

just need an advice on this as i am unsure what to answer:
on section 7 of set O:
"Do you have or any dependants who are applying with you have any criminal convictions in the UK or any other country (including traffic offences) or have any civil judgements made against you."

I am going to apply for ILR with my husband who is my dependant, he has 2 traffic offences which are SP30 and LC20 last 2009, does anyone know if i should tick YES or should it be NO on that section?

many thanks

selva

Re: urgent advise needed.....

Post by selva » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:34 pm

gbsa29 wrote:just need an advice on this as i am unsure what to answer:
on section 7 of set O:
"Do you have or any dependants who are applying with you have any criminal convictions in the UK or any other country (including traffic offences) or have any civil judgements made against you."

I am going to apply for ILR with my husband who is my dependant, he has 2 traffic offences which are SP30 and LC20 last 2009, does anyone know if i should tick YES or should it be NO on that section?

many thanks
If both are only fixed penalty notices and no court involvement then you don't need to tick YES. But saying YES and giving details also fine, will not have any adverse effect on your ILR

ra_one_2011

Post by ra_one_2011 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:50 am

check disclosure scotland or get Police subject access request yourself, if they are clean then no need to mention anything anywhere, it would complicate your case.

gbsa29
Newly Registered

Post by gbsa29 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm

my husband had those traffic offences last 2009, he applied in a nursing home last 2010 crb check done and nothing held on his record. will that crb check done last 2010 enough for me to say No on that section?