ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 for 2 child father over stayer/mother ILR Please Reply

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aya12
Newly Registered

MN1 for 2 child father over stayer/mother ILR Please Reply

Post by aya12 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:05 pm

I am to apply for MN1my son born in UK 2009, I got ILR Februray 2012 but question 1.27 and later for consent and details of father are confusing as his father is over stayer in Legacy cases without visa . if I include his father details would it be a problem for the father who is living with us?
Thank you for you help.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 am

Father's consent is not compulsory under section 1(3). However, if he does not sign, then you may have to explain.

See also Should I stay or should I go?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ImmAdvCenLtd
BANNED

Post by ImmAdvCenLtd » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi
Are you saying that the childs father is not the same as the person you are presently in a relationship with??
If that is a different person does he have status?? I cannot see it having any effect on either situation unless it conflicts with information already given to the UKBA.

Hadibutt
Newly Registered

Re: MN1 for 2 child father over stayer/mother ILR Please Rep

Post by Hadibutt » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello
I recently got my ilr and my son is born here and is 1.5 years old. Now I want to apply mn1 form. His dad is overstayer and lives with us from 5 years. Can someone suggest me if I should pi this name in consent part or what ?? I am confused.com .and what documents do I need to submit with the application form??
Thank u