ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

does appeal in TIER1 extension makes complexity in ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rangeel

does appeal in TIER1 extension makes complexity in ILR

Post by rangeel » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 am

Hi all,

I am here under TIER 1 (2 years HSMP+ 3 years Tier1) and my due to ILR is in July this year. I am thinking to go PEO service as I am thinking everything is up to date and straight forward. I dont have any convictions, less than 40 days outside than UK in 5 years, sufficient required salary, etc. But one thing is coming in my mind about the rejection in TIER 1 extension and won by appeal.

Actually, I came in the UK 24th August 2007 and applied to TIER 1 extension in 2009. My case was straight forward in the extension time but it was rejected because UKBA gave me a reason about corroborate profit. I was employed and self employed as well. they accepted the salary from employment but for the self employment, they told the ''accountant letter showing income was not exact the profit''. I was shocked because I have submitted every documents properly and Accountant letter, Invoices and Business Bank statements were up to date and there was nothing reason to reject. I hired solicitor and gone to appeal with same documents and I won the appeal.

Now, I would like to ask everybody that does this appeal case makes bit long process while I appear to PEO ? Or go through Solicitor ? What possible question should be ask by CW ? Apart from this point, there is no much complexity in my case.

sorry for long writing, but really appreciate for your help.

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm

any seniors, please reply this thread.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:33 pm

can't see any reason why it should cause issues with ILR as you did get your extension