ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed on how to get circulation schengen visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnopatola
Newly Registered

help needed on how to get circulation schengen visa

Post by johnopatola » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 pm

I am a holder of residence card issued by the UK and will like to visit france, i travel frequently to schengen and have had over 4 to 5 french visa issued from 2009 till date,i have also had german and portugese visa issued too ,this makes my passport pages get filled up quickly ,i will like to find out how to get a circulation visa for 1 year

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 pm

It is possible to get a longer term Schengen visa. Why don't you email the embassy of the country you'd like to visit and ask?

Do you have an article 10 residence card? If so and travel with your EU spouse you shouldn't need a visa.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:30 pm

i had 1 yr visa from france and two 1 yr visas from Hungary... you need to tell them that you will be travelling with your wife or husband who is an eu eea national...

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 pm

I got a 3 year circulation visa from the French but under "special circumstances"; the embassy had messed up by affixing another person's visa in my passport and I feel that this was their way of apologising for the error.

johnopatola
Newly Registered

Post by johnopatola » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm

please punjab, was it your frist application to the french embassy that you were given 1 year,please let me know. thanks and did you ask for a long visa

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:49 am

I Sent my application to French embassy and at that time they were accepting postal applications. I mentioned them that I will be travelling France 2-3 times that year in my car and I sent them hostel bookings for my first trip as nothing else was booked for that year. After 1 week I received my passport with 1 yr visa. My wife is hungarian so I applied for Hungarian visa and they gave me for 1 yr . sencond time I applied and they gave me for 3 months. Next time I sent my application and I was told that I don’t need to pay for visa fee but after 2 weeks of my application I inquire and they said I need to pay for it as I am travelling alone and I kindaa complained so they sent me 1 yr visa. Now days everyone is giving visa just for 90 days which is bad.

Ajay Patel
Newly Registered

Post by Ajay Patel » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 am

Hi,

You can apply through the French Embassy for a multiple entry visa. Since in your case you have to travel to different countries you can also Apply for a French Schengen Visa.

The major benefit is that for the first time you apply it will get the validity of 3 months since in your case you have a good travel record to France you can also demand for the 1 year or also 2 years of the Multi entry visa. The Embassy has been issuing such long Visas in several cases if you are visiting France for the 2nd or 3rd time. The chances of longer validity increases.

For details you can refer as below:--