ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

aknowledgement letter for se m

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pala

aknowledgement letter for se m

Post by pala » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:22 am

hello everyone. i have a question for my ilr application if anyone of you could unswer please or has similar experiance. posted my set m on 10 april(special delivery) and according to the royal mail trackin sistem it was delivered next day 08 am in morning (11 april 2012) it has been 10 day since the application received but fee has not been taken out of my account neither the aknowladgement letter received yet. i do know that it s only 10 days but what concern me is that when i see the ilr waiting time treads on this boared almost everyone got their aknowledgement letter in a week or less. could you please share your experience and sugges how long i should wait for andif nothing received, what shold i do? i would very much appriciate your replys. thank you in advance.

Gala
Newly Registered

Re: aknowledgement letter for se m

Post by Gala » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 pm

I'm in the same boat!! Sent application the 10th, they got it next day but still waiting for their confirmation letter. Hopefully is not lost but gathering dust on someones desk. :(

pala

Post by pala » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Gala wrote:I'm in the same boat!! Sent application the 10th, they got it next day but still waiting for their confirmation letter. Hopefully is not lost but gathering dust on someones desk. :(
. hi i will update you when i hear anything. please do the same if you dont mind. good luck to all of us.

maxpa
Newly Registered

Post by maxpa » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:41 pm

pala wrote:
Gala wrote:I'm in the same boat!! Sent application the 10th, they got it next day but still waiting for their confirmation letter. Hopefully is not lost but gathering dust on someones desk. :(
. hi i will update you when i hear anything. please do the same if you dont mind. good luck to all of us.
hi am encountering the same as you gus, i sent my set m application on 2 april 2012... received acck letter 11 april... still no money been taken out of my account...

pala

Post by pala » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

hello gala. my applic ation fee was debited today so hoping to receive the aknowledgement letter this week. have you heard anything yet?

Gala
Newly Registered

Post by Gala » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi pala, just got my letter!! Haven't check the bank yet. Finally things are starting to move there. Patience and good luck.

pala

Post by pala » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Gala wrote:Hi pala, just got my letter!! Haven't check the bank yet. Finally things are starting to move there. Patience and good luck.
hi gala. i got my aknowledgement letter too. things are in order now . waiting for biometric invitation letter. i hope everything is in order with you too.