ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

decision letter missing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surekak
Newly Registered

decision letter missing

Post by surekak » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:27 am

Hello,
Can anybody help me.I have applied for HSMP and got the reference number on oct 11th..yesterday(nov 7th0 I received my original documents,to my surprise there was no decision letter.please let me know how will I be intimated further.
Thanks,
Sureka

inso

Post by inso » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:35 am

I'm guessing you should ask HO themselves what to do...

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:36 am

First call them and tell your reference number and tell that decision letter is missing

and then ask the decision.

If it is approved then ask for its copy, they will send it. If it is negative then leave it

First call and check

surekak
Newly Registered

Post by surekak » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:04 am

I made a call yesterday to ask the status,but they say that it is confidential, and have to proceed either by mail or fax.I have sent fax also.so how long will it take to receive the approval status?

surekak
Newly Registered

Post by surekak » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:04 am

can I get the phone number? please....

surekak
Newly Registered

hsmp REFUSAL

Post by surekak » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:22 am

Hi

I have already applied for HSMP in October 2006, got only 50 points and was rejected. I have lost points in work experience. now I would like to submit additional documents proving my work experience describing the job responsibilities. I know that I have to make a fresh application .My doubt is should I have to make fresh application through the new scheme or through old scheme itself. Please let me know ASAP so that I can process the visa soon.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:34 am

My doubt is should I have to make fresh application through the new scheme or through old scheme itself.
I don't think there is any doubt about it. It is the date of application that matters, and clearly it is now impossible to submit an application for consideration under the old rules.

And of course it is currently impossible to submit an application for consideration under the new rules, well not until they "open for business" again next month.
John