ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CoS issuing problem?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qaiser165
Newly Registered

CoS issuing problem?

Post by qaiser165 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi,
I just want to know is there any problem nationally for the issue of new CoS. I am currently working here and I am to change my employers, who told me in January they do not have the visas. In April they initially said they will issue me CoS in few days now they said few days back there is problem with the issue of CoS nationally and they will contact me back when the problem resolved. I contacted HO and they asked me to contact my employers as they are unaware. Mycurrent LTR expires on 15/5/12.
Please respond for advice

xanadu85
Newly Registered

tier 2 CoS problem

Post by xanadu85 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 am

Same situation here.Switching from tier4 to tier2.Employer applied for unrestricted CoS on 26th march.Employed called UKBA and were told that they are treating cases where visa runs out in 7 days as urgent.Mine runs out on 30th jun.As per last update there were 8000 applications pending for CoS.Madnes!

qaiser165
Newly Registered

Post by qaiser165 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 am

dont they issue CoS after filling RLMT online?

qaiser165
Newly Registered

Post by qaiser165 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 am

xanadu85
Newly Registered

tier 2 CoS problem

Post by xanadu85 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks for your reply.To answer your question RLMT has been carried out but no CoS allocation has come through.That's why i can't apply.Let's see if they manage to clear the backlog as they are saying.Good luck! It will be good if you can send a post when you get the CoS.I will do the same along with application timeline.

sha23

Fresh Sponsor License

Post by sha23 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:13 am

Hi All,

Has anyone recently received Fresh Sponsor license. My prospective Sponsor has applied 8 weeks before but no news yet. Only information I have is all is fine with the application from the Employer.

How much time does it take on the Outer for This Tier2- ICT case, fresh Employee Sponsor? Can any experienced person throw some light on this?

I saw the Clarification of the UKBA on Renewals, but what about cases like Mine?

Look forward to some insights...

Regards