ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

apply ilr on WP . will they count maternity leve 4 month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mackymicky
Newly Registered

apply ilr on WP . will they count maternity leve 4 month

Post by mackymicky » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Please advise me about this. I will apply ilr on 22 may Just wonder about

1. i did took 4 month maternity leave . will they take this time of period out of continue worked here for five years

2. Bank statement and payslip it have to b no dated earlier than 1 calender month when i apply for ilr. but my bank statement is cut on 20 every month so the one that i will give to HO will b dated on 20 April. What should i do with it?

3. P60 for year 2011-2012 i cant provide to HO cause it wont arrive to me till at the end of May .IF there will b any problem ?

4. My son born in U.K but i took him back to thailand and apply the dependant visa for him .Is it neccessary to apply ilr for him or when me and my husband got ILR we can apply him to b british . anyone can advise me about thisM

MANY THANKS

selva

Re: apply ilr on WP . will they count maternity leve 4 month

Post by selva » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 pm

mackymicky wrote:Please advise me about this. I will apply ilr on 22 may Just wonder about

1. i did took 4 month maternity leave . will they take this time of period out of continue worked here for five years

I am not sure but I think it should be fine, you are employee and getting pay from employer.

2. Bank statement and payslip it have to b no dated earlier than 1 calender month when i apply for ilr. but my bank statement is cut on 20 every month so the one that i will give to HO will b dated on 20 April. What should i do with it?

bank statement should have the last month salary details, if you are getting salary end of every month then ask bank to send bank statement covering 20 April to (say) 2nd of May. you have enough time.

or

you can ask bank to give the singed and stamped online statements on bank headed paper

3. P60 for year 2011-2012 i cant provide to HO cause it wont arrive to me till at the end of May .IF there will b any problem ?

you can always give 4 P60's and payslips after that (12 or 13 payslips)

4. My son born in U.K but i took him back to thailand and apply the dependant visa for him .Is it neccessary to apply ilr for him or when me and my husband got ILR we can apply him to b british . anyone can advise me about thisM

no need to apply for ILR, he can get citizenship once you got ILR

MANY THANKS

mackymicky
Newly Registered

Post by mackymicky » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 pm

:D thanks for your help Selva. Can you recommened me about payslip if i lost some of them what should i do ? i lost april and june 2011 apart from that i have it every month

selva

Post by selva » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 pm

mackymicky wrote::D thanks for your help Selva. Can you recommened me about payslip if i lost some of them what should i do ? i lost april and june 2011 apart from that i have it every month
I lost as well :-( ask your employer. they may not be able to print as original but they would be able to print it and stamped & signed by HR