ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for FLR(O) in PEO tomorrow, help please, URGENT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sapeyuk

Applying for FLR(O) in PEO tomorrow, help please, URGENT

Post by sapeyuk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I am applying for Tier 1 general extension tomorrow for myself and my husband. can you please answer my questions ?

1- We are going to Croydon and want to pay fees with credit card, do I still have to fill the credit card information part on the forms ?

2- I do not have my last letter from HO for Tier 1 general, just have the first one for HSMP. Should I put the reference number on the first approval letter on the application ?

3- Should I take any cohabitation ( bills, rental agreement, driving license ) or marriage certificate with me ? My husband has been here with me since day 1 and always had extension at the same time as me.

4- My payslips have the company seal and signature on them and I am providing personam bank statements and a letter from employer stating my earnings with the seal and signature again. Is the company seal ( which is raised on the paper ) acceptable or does it have to be stamp ?

5- the last saving statement i am going to provide is from mid march to mid april plus two other ones for two months immediately before these. Is the mis april acceptable or does it have to be from today backwards ?

Many thanks,

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Applying for FLR(O) in PEO tomorrow, help please, URGENT

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 pm

sapeyuk wrote:Hi everyone,

I am applying for Tier 1 general extension tomorrow for myself and my husband. can you please answer my questions ?

1- We are going to Croydon and want to pay fees with credit card, do I still have to fill the credit card information part on the forms ?

2- I do not have my last letter from HO for Tier 1 general, just have the first one for HSMP. Should I put the reference number on the first approval letter on the application ?

3- Should I take any cohabitation ( bills, rental agreement, driving license ) or marriage certificate with me ? My husband has been here with me since day 1 and always had extension at the same time as me.

4- My payslips have the company seal and signature on them and I am providing personam bank statements and a letter from employer stating my earnings with the seal and signature again. Is the company seal ( which is raised on the paper ) acceptable or does it have to be stamp ?

5- the last saving statement i am going to provide is from mid march to mid april plus two other ones for two months immediately before these. Is the mis april acceptable or does it have to be from today backwards ?

Many thanks,
1 - YES

2 - Leave it blank, you will be fine

3 - YES, you do need to take a marriage certificate at the very least. Any other documentation you carry to show you live together would help

4 - Company seal will be fine

5 - What you have is fine. You can use the statement for your maintenance funds requirement upto 28 days old from the date of your application
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

timesofindia

Re: Applying for FLR(O) in PEO tomorrow, help please, URGENT

Post by timesofindia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 pm

sapeyuk wrote:Hi everyone,

Many thanks,

FYI - there are issues with biometrics at PEO, you might want to check with UKBA before making expensive travel arrangements.

http://ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconte ... ppointment

sapeyuk

Post by sapeyuk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks a lot raxs1983, thanks timesofindia. I really appreciate your prompt replies. Fingers crossed for a smooth and positive experience tomorrow.

Regards,

sapeyuk

Post by sapeyuk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Another question guys,

Do I need to take copies of everything with me to PEO ?

Regards,

chathul

Post by chathul » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi I received a text cancelling my appointment booked for 24th Sheffield PEO.