ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please can someone answer these questions from the forms

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tapas_16880

Please can someone answer these questions from the forms

Post by tapas_16880 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Guys - If you could answer this doubts for me. I am filling up the two forms but though will double check with you guys!

Questions in the Main Applicant form:
1. In the last two years, I have lived in three different addresses. I do have –
a) Rent Agreement + Bank Statements(Me and my wife) for the first UK address
b) Council tax bill (both I and my wife’s name printed there) + Bank statements
c) The third address is Indian address: My wife’s old bank statement is available and for me, I have the rental agreement.
Will these be enough?
2. What number should I put for question D4 in section 2 of main applicant form?
Qs: Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport? (I am sure it will be some number printed on my visa page but don’t know which one).
3. Section 3 where I need to mention the duration of study for my Bachelor Degree. I can’t remember now when my session was started back in 1999 and when was it finished in 2003. Can I put some rough date or it has to exact?
4. Section 3 J4 – start date and end date for which application is claiming previous earnings –
let’s say I will be going for PEO on 18th July (my visa is expiring on 23rd July).
So, the period will be from 18th July 2011 to 18th July 2012. So, I will have to put the bank statements of July 2011 till July 2012 (both inclusive) and the payslips of July 2011 till July 2012(both inclusive).
Is this correct?
5. Or, If I am applying in 18th July, Can I claim from June 2011 to June 12 period? The problem is if I apply on July 18, I wouldn’t be able to provide July’s salary slip as my salary comes every month on 18th and then they despatch the hardcopy - so, I will receive the payslip after 18th.

6. Section 3 J4 –
I have changed one employer, last date of previous employer was 23rd Feb 2012 and joined the new employer on 27th Feb. Now, if I am claiming from 1st July 2011 to 1st July 2012, so, I will write from 1st July 2011 to 23rd Feb 2012 and then from 27th Feb 2012 to 1st July 2012. Is that correct?
7. J5** (IMPORTANT) –
There is a table in J5 where a column says – “Earnings Claimed(in original currency) – Now, suppose the total salary(or CTC) in my previous employer was £X and same for current employer is £Y.
So, 1st July to 23rd Feb with first employer – so, will I put [{(X*/12} + {(Y*4)+12}] in this column?
8. Again there is a similar column which says – “Earnings in Pounds Sterling” – there is a space provided, then a line drawn and a £ sign at the end for each of the employers. Is UKBA expecting here for me to put the salary paid. So, for the first one, I will put the salary 8 times and then the total after the line drawn and similarly 4 times for the current employer?
9. One more thing regarding the salary – when I will put the salary for the 12 months and will add it up, will it be before tax? Should I consider the amount paid before tax each month for calculation?
10. Exchange rate – I am sure it is 1 as this are earned in GBP?
11. English lang requirement(I had initially provided the proof of degree taught in English during my initial appl) and same for my qualification. So, I will not provide them again. Is that ok?
12. For UK experience, I am providing letters from employers(they call it as reference letter) and also the offer letters. I think this is ok?
Questions on Dependant form:
a) Section H1 – “ Have you ever had any Home Office or UK Border Agency reference number(s) assigned to you?” – what exactly is asked here?
b) Section K5, “Is your relationship with the main applicant subsisting?” – What kind of question is this? Yes, I am still alive and she is staying with me. O, I will tick “YES”? 
c) K11 – “Do you intend to stay in the UK beyond the period of leave that the main applicant has been granted?” – I think “YES” if she wants to stay with me 
d) L3 – “Reference Number of the main application’s most recent application to us?”
e) M6 – “Has the main applicant’s application been assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39 – 42 of the HSMP Forum ltd, Judicial review policy document?” – this will be “NO”? since mine is tier-1 general migrant.
UK

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 pm

You're kidding? That's a huge gap in your understanding! Seek professional assistance. It's okay that you don't have a clue about these questions but to then try to busk it by asking for tips from a forum is to have absolutely no regard for the success of the application and you are putting yourself at too great a risk.

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm

What do u mean? I dont understand ur point. I have asked some clarifications here nd dont think its bad to clarify thngs here.
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

layman

Post by layman » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 pm

In short, even with the best of intentions, the forum members will provide their understanding of the question and your situation. With so many questions on your application, are you willing to trust what is said on the forum or rather take professional help to ensure that right answers are provided?

Also, most, if not all, of the questions would have arisen during the initial application. Think back on what you had filled then.

And I understand the above does not a help a bit on your questions

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 am

I wil lfill in the form for ya, but I charge £50 an hour - lmao (only kidding, I have a day job :) )
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 am

Jokes apart, here is my attempt to "answer" your questions -

1 - What you have will suffice. Though you are not required to submit any evidence of your residency at those addresses

2 - Use the reference number on top right corner of your "first ever visa" be it student or be it T1

3 - Round it up to the nearest date you remember

4 - Well, your earnings can be any of the past 12 months in last 15. Your bank statement can be 1 month old to the day you appear in PEO or post your application. So for example - you can claim from 1/7/2011 - 30/6/2012. Appy on 18th July at PEO or via post and you would need the bank statements and payslips from July 11 to June 12 (Inclusive)

5 - I have covered in above comment

6 - Yes. But your end date would be 30/06/2012 and NOT 1/7/12, I am sure being highly skilled you can work out why !!!

7 - NO - Read carefully, at this point I am struggling to understand how you were qualified for "highly skilled" ??? Anyways, you would enter the amount you earned and not what your yearly salary was !!!! So if your salary was £12,000 per year and you worked there for 6 months, pen down £6000

8 - Covered in above comment

9 - You've got to be kidding me !!! YES IT IS BEFORE TAX !!!!!

10 - YES

11 - YES

I am going for a fag break :) hahaha
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...