ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

return of document from UKBA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabir111

return of document from UKBA

Post by sabir111 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Today i request to UKBA to return my Document, I need to go to pakistan as soon as possible. As i already waited for 6 months.

Is anyone know how long it will take time. They saying 20 working days, but same one told to me it will reach soon.

is any one have any idea

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:01 pm

check this out, they took more than 15 working days. better approach your local MP to try and speed it up

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... t=withdraw

basu003
Newly Registered

Post by basu003 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 am

Could you please let me know the procedure to withdraw the applicaiton or request to return the document...

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 am

basu003 wrote:Could you please let me know the procedure to withdraw the applicaiton or request to return the document...
Call to UKBA number: 08706067766 Option 2, tell to them return my document the will confirm all the detail and they will send you the document as soon as they can,
they Saying it will take 20 working days or 15 working days, but some one told to me that it will arrive may be in 3 working days.

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 am

sabir111 wrote:
basu003 wrote:Could you please let me know the procedure to withdraw the applicaiton or request to return the document...
Call to UKBA number: 08706067766 Option 2, tell to them return my document the will confirm all the detail and they will send you the document as soon as they can,
they Saying it will take 20 working days or 15 working days, but some one told to me that it will arrive may be in 3 working days.
When you get free time after you get your documents back, please do let us know about your experience and timelines. There is not much info on this, so will help others

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: return of document from UKBA

Post by silent_warrior » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:54 am

sabir111 wrote:Today i request to UKBA to return my Document, I need to go to pakistan as soon as possible. As i already waited for 6 months.
Hello Sabir
Sorry to hear that after so much of struggle you had to finally withdraw your application. Hope things work out well for you. Keep this forum posted of your progress

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:34 pm

silent_warrior wrote:
sabir111 wrote:Today i request to UKBA to return my Document, I need to go to pakistan as soon as possible. As i already waited for 6 months.
Hello Sabir
Sorry to hear that after so much of struggle you had to finally withdraw your application. Hope things work out well for you. Keep this forum posted of your progress
OK i will, do you have any idea when i will received my document, i place the request yesterday,

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Today i call to UKBA regarding about return my document as soon as possible, but they told me that your request yet not be confirm, but
yesterday the lady told me that i confirm the withdrawal of your application.

I dont know what this guys doing, on the time of processing the saying keep waiting your application is under process.
Now i withdraw the application now saying the same shit keep waiting and you will received your document. i ask the timeline but they saying wait call to us after 20 working days.

i am very disappoint from the service they providing, i wasted 6 months as well as money, but still i am waiting to receive my document.

these guys are facing lazy, they are not working properly they just smoking and drinking coffee..
I just want to go back to my country,
God help me

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:56 pm

sabir111 wrote:Today i call to UKBA regarding about return my document as soon as possible, but they told me that your request yet not be confirm, but
yesterday the lady told me that i confirm the withdrawal of your application.

I dont know what this guys doing, on the time of processing the saying keep waiting your application is under process.
Now i withdraw the application now saying the same shit keep waiting and you will received your document. i ask the timeline but they saying wait call to us after 20 working days.

i am very disappoint from the service they providing, i wasted 6 months as well as money, but still i am waiting to receive my document.

these guys are facing lazy, they are not working properly they just smoking and drinking coffee..
I just want to go back to my country,
God help me
Today I called to Ukba now the saying that my request is under process, i am really disappoint, I dont know what to do, I want to go back,

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:08 pm

have you tried contacting your local MP to request him/her to ask uk ba to speed up ?

how about visiting your country's embassy/consulate to discuss the possibility of getting a temp passport to fly back due to personal emergency back home ? I know people who lose their passport do this

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 pm

sts96508 wrote:have you tried contacting your local MP to request him/her to ask uk ba to speed up ?

how about visiting your country's embassy/consulate to discuss the possibility of getting a temp passport to fly back due to personal emergency back home ? I know people who lose their passport do this
I tried everything, I contact with local mp three time, I send them a fix more then 6 time, I called them more then 20 time, I email them more then 5 time, I filed a complaint as well, I been to Pakistani embassy as well , 
Brother I tried everything trust me, 

Then I decide to withdraw the application on 12 April, do you know what they saying now, that you request is under process,
Before the 12 of April they keep telling me that application is under process,
I am in situation, I did every thing but I am still waiting for my document, 

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:40 pm

sorry to hear that. looks like you have no choice but to wait for 15-20 working days till they return your document.

i may need to do the same to return to India if decision on my application is not made in couple of months, i gave biometrics last week.

Itiscraig
Newly Registered

Return of Documents

Post by Itiscraig » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

@sabir111

Sorry to hear of the situation you are in but it is identical to mine...I sent off my postal application to the payment processing plant in Durham on 5April 2012. I found out that there was a death in my family on 10 April and have requested the return of my document so that I can make my application in person and pay the very expensive premium service fees!

Anywway...I have yet to get my documents back as yet and have another appointment at the PEO in Croydon in Friday morning. If I dont make that appointment I am going to miss getting back to be with my family during this difficult time.

I have contactec my local MP who basically just repeated everything which the UKBA has told me - they will mark the request as urgent but there is no guarantee as to when i will recieve my documents back! Such BS!!

I would love to be able to get the Payment Processing Plants contact details in Durham so I can call them and try and speed it up or even go there and fetch my documents. I fail to understand how all documents are not tracked from the moment it is in their hands! Unbelievable.

I have already sent numerous complaints and snent a letter to the Home Secretary but seems my requests are falling in deaf ears!

Please keep me posted on any progress you make or anyone you manage to speak to in order to speed this up! I am deserate to get my documents and passport back before Friday!

Thanks

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Post by ChOudhry1 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Dear sabir, sorry to hear about your situation. I am also waiting for the decsion on my ext application since almost three months and already sick of it. Please let us know the progress of your papers withdrawn to help me decide in case it is delayed. Thank and best of luck.
Choudhry

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:31 pm

ChOudhry1 wrote:Dear sabir, sorry to hear about your situation. I am also waiting for the decsion on my ext application since almost three months and already sick of it. Please let us know the progress of your papers withdrawn to help me decide in case it is delayed. Thank and best of luck.
I am still waiting for my document, I don't know what to do, I am call them everyday they saying wait, I am really upset I just want to go home as soon as possible, now I am sametime thinking about to kill my self coz I can't wait anymore and the saying the same shit wait ,,
I can't sleep, I am just thinking all the time,

karen.cnuk
Newly Registered

Post by karen.cnuk » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:22 pm

My heart goes with you, Sabir111.

The good news to you is that since you've submitted your application weeks ago, you should be on the system, thus easier for the UKBA to track down your documents.

I filed my urgent withdrawal request, before any processing happens (not even the payment). But that didn't do me any good. I'm not on the system yet, they can't find my package.

I hope you get your original documents soon, and please do post your updates once you do.

Best

Karen

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 am

I am still waiting for my document, i don't know what they doing on my document, they didn't understood why i withdrawal my application because i got emergency in back home, but they keep saying wait wait..

I realize the UKBA is the most unorganized organization in world. The don't care about the people,,

Is anyone know how long it will take, i made a request on 12 april 2012 for return of my document. On the phone they saying it will take 20 working days, but on website the saying 15 working days..

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

karen.cnuk wrote:My heart goes with you, Sabir111.

The good news to you is that since you've submitted your application weeks ago, you should be on the system, thus easier for the UKBA to track down your documents.

I filed my urgent withdrawal request, before any processing happens (not even the payment). But that didn't do me any good. I'm not on the system yet, they can't find my package.

I hope you get your original documents soon, and please do post your updates once you do.

Best

Karen
I am still waiting, i am get in deep stress, i am getting mental, i dont know what to do?
I don't know what the doing, i am calling them every day they saying wait, i am keep telling them i got a problem in back home, please send my document as soon as possible,,
Now the saying that we AIM that you will received the document in 20 working days. So its mean the that it not be sure that i will received the document in 20 working day.

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:33 pm

check this out sabir. did you get ur docs back ?

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=100751

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:15 pm

sts96508 wrote:check this out sabir. did you get ur docs back ?

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=100751
I am still waiting for my doc, i don't know what to do, the saying it will take 20 working day, hopefully I will received it soon

suzedecruze
Newly Registered

Waiting time

Post by suzedecruze » Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 am

Sabir, have you received your documents back yet?

I applied for mine yesterday as I need it to take an exam which will not take any other form of ID. No passport means my months of studying has all gone to waste.

Can you let me know how long it took for the UKBA to return your documents?

sabir111

Re: Waiting time

Post by sabir111 » Sat May 12, 2012 3:03 pm

suzedecruze wrote:Sabir, have you received your documents back yet?

I applied for mine yesterday as I need it to take an exam which will not take any other form of ID. No passport means my months of studying has all gone to waste.

Can you let me know how long it took for the UKBA to return your documents?
I made a request on 12 April I am still waiting,

starxrose
Newly Registered

Post by starxrose » Sun May 13, 2012 4:23 am

Sabir, so sorry you are going through such stress.
I was worried when you said you feel like killing yourself, please don’t go there however hard things get. Most people on this form have been through challenges with delays from the Home Office and some eventually get their desired responses. Some people have waited years even :cry:

Be patient and try not to get carried away. I hope you get your documents back and things work foryou. All the best.

sufyan
Newly Registered

return my documents back to me please

Post by sufyan » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi my name is sufyan I requested my documents to be withdrawn from the ntl application that I made at the homeoffice Durham .
I have indefinate leave but all I wanted was the ilr to be transferee to my new pk passport.
Because my last passport my 3 year old daughter destroyed.
I made a new pk passport hoping to apply for ntl and everything was ok.

Little did I no the homeoffice took forever and ever to process my application.
therefore due to the honeoffice processing times I have withdraw.my application, having done that you must til an online form called the " a form you must submit online.

I requested.my documents on 21.12.12, they
Say it will take 20 working days to recieve my documents back!!!!!

my mum is really sick I need to be with her in pk.
The homeoffice is a disgrace to the UK nation.
These caseworkers etc are sitting being stuck up , being of no help even if they can help they won't help coz apparently "there's not much we can do ", who can I speak to who does have the authority to do something?.... They say "you can but the manager will only tell you what iv alreay told you".

So when you have requested your documents back how long , or how soon can your documents arrive?

Please im really depressed.
Its about my mums health I can't without a passport.
Ps I made a peo appointment in Sheffield £660 for ntl I person on the 23 Jan 2013 I NEED My passport back by the so I ca go to pk by the end of January.

What can I do ?

good-life
Newly Registered

UKBA should return urgent documents immediately

Post by good-life » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:13 am

Go to this link and sing this petition to help your self and other how having same situation.
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/37916