ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nationality Checking Service (fee not taken yet)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newlife2009

Nationality Checking Service (fee not taken yet)

Post by newlife2009 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:29 pm

I used the nationality checking service on 17 Apr 2012 and I got a checking number. However, it only shows details that my application was delivered on the the 18th Apr. I was given the impression it would show the steps such as money received, processing, etc. However, I have noticed the fee has still not been taken from my account.

Does anyone know What should happen next? Does the payment (card payment) get taken within a couple of days or will the Home Office send out a letter to confirm receipt of my application then take payment?

cherryplum

Post by cherryplum » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 pm

I applied through NCS and paid them cash for their service. My card was not debitted by the HO for another 3 weeks after they received my application and that was when they sent an acknowledgement of my application. It really just depends onhow busy they are. You can track your application the the DX number that NCS can give you - it will tell you when it was recieved by the HO but nothing else after that.

dajumper

Re: Nationality Checking Service (fee not taken yet)

Post by dajumper » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:43 pm

newlife2009 wrote:I used the nationality checking service on 17 Apr 2012 and I got a checking number. However, it only shows details that my application was delivered on the the 18th Apr. I was given the impression it would show the steps such as money received, processing, etc. However, I have noticed the fee has still not been taken from my account.

Does anyone know What should happen next? Does the payment (card payment) get taken within a couple of days or will the Home Office send out a letter to confirm receipt of my application then take payment?
There is a timeline thread based on experiences of previous applications.

novita77
Newly Registered

Post by novita77 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 pm

cherryplum wrote:I applied through NCS and paid them cash for their service. My card was not debitted by the HO for another 3 weeks after they received my application and that was when they sent an acknowledgement of my application. It really just depends onhow busy they are. You can track your application the the DX number that NCS can give you - it will tell you when it was recieved by the HO but nothing else after that.
Appology for gate crashing .... does the NCS return all the original document Cherryplum ?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 pm

novita77 wrote: Appology for gate crashing .... does the NCS return all the original document Cherryplum ?
I suggest your read this - Q1: Which ways could I apply? in FAQ - most common questions.

novita77
Newly Registered

Post by novita77 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 am

Jambo wrote:
novita77 wrote: Appology for gate crashing .... does the NCS return all the original document Cherryplum ?
I suggest your read this - Q1: Which ways could I apply? in FAQ - most common questions.
Thank you again Jambo. Please bear with me ;-)