ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarrification Needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kalie1
Newly Registered

Clarrification Needed

Post by kalie1 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:28 am

Please clarify for my confused state of mind if when applyng for a spouse visa the sponser needs to show a closing balance on each of their monthly bank statements with the minimum amount requried left behind, or just that after they have paid their bills they have the amonunt required.

The reason for the question is after I pay the bills and put a little aside in savings I spend the rest, so when i get my bank statements I might have a low balance until my wages come in, so the closing balance on my bank statements when I recieve them could be £2.00 for example or does thwe closing balance need to be £400 for example

When my husband comes my spending will be better managed until he gets a job.

I hope the question is understood

Sorry i also would like to know opinions on the fact that our camera which contained our wedding photos was stolen and so we have no wedding photos to present with our application, will this go against us.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 am

As far as I am aware, the ECOs just want to see that you have the minmum income over the course of one week or one month, depending on the frequency you get paid.

It would maybe help to create a budgetting sheet showing your spending. If you have money left spent on extras/luxeries then maybe explan in your supporting letter you would cut back on these when he arrives.

With regards to your photos... were there any guests who took pics? Did you upload any anywhere? I should think the marriage certificate is proof enough, but if you have no photos maybe any receipts or anything of items for the wedding and explain what happened to the camera.