ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

multiple bank accounts

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hello_up
Newly Registered

multiple bank accounts

Post by hello_up » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi, I'm British and my wife is applying for ILR using SET(M).

I've got 2 bank accounts, she has one account and we've also got a joint account. My wife doesn't earn anything. I get CTC and child benefits going into one on my accounts and my salary into the other. I use both my accounts regularly. Do I need to provide the bank statements which match my payslips or bank statements for both accounts? Do the HO only want to see that I get paid a salary regularly.

Also should I provide our joint account statements and my wife's statements? these accounts receive money from my salary account and are mainly used for shopping/online purchases.

Patagonian

Post by Patagonian » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 am

When my partner applied recently we included the last 6 months statements for each of our current accounts and our joint account. Not sure if they needed all of those but better to include something they may not need rather than exclude something they're looking for!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

You need to submit statements from all bank accounts you and your wife hold.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Casa wrote:You need to submit statements from all bank accounts you and your wife hold.
I am just curious, why some one needs to submit all bank accounts? is there any guideline to submit all bank accounts some one have? Cheers.