ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPLICATION DUE IN SOON. OUT OF UK FOR 26 MONTHS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chikano
Newly Registered

ILR APPLICATION DUE IN SOON. OUT OF UK FOR 26 MONTHS

Post by chikano » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:42 pm

My ILR is due soon. I have been away for 26 months continuously. I need to contact experience lawyer and accountant for advice. Alternatively can anyone assist with good advice?

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm

26 months is too long break.
Was that leave due to any business reason?
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

chikano
Newly Registered

Re: ILR APPLICATION DUE IN SOON. OUT OF UK FOR 26 MONTHS

Post by chikano » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 pm

chikano wrote:My ILR is due soon. I have been away for 26 months continuously. I need to contact experience lawyer and accountant for advice. Alternatively can anyone assist with good advice?
I have been ill and advised not to fly.

chikano
Newly Registered

Post by chikano » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 pm

chikano wrote:
chikano wrote:My ILR is due soon. I have been away for 26 months continuously. I need to contact experience lawyer and accountant for advice. Alternatively can anyone assist with good advice?
What is the best I can do. Can I get an documentation done or you advise I get an extension of current Leave to Remain

chikano
Newly Registered

Post by chikano » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 pm

chikano wrote:
chikano wrote:
What is the best I can do. Can I get an documentation done or you advise I get an extension of current Residence Permit

chikano
Newly Registered

Post by chikano » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 pm

chikano wrote:
chikano wrote:
What is the best I can do. Can I get an documentation done or you advise I get an extension of current Leave to Remain
Sorry Residence Permit

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 am

Where are you now?

After an absence of 26 months, your continuous period in the UK is most probably considered as broken.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.