ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bio-metric letter not received

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

balasubramanian
Newly Registered

Bio-metric letter not received

Post by balasubramanian » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 am

Hello,
Please any body tell me what going on the process....
I applied the PSW visa on march 15th I posted the letter.....
the money debited from the account last month 22nd itself...
i got the acknowledgement on 2nd of April....

Still I'm not receive the Bio-metric request letter

From the Same house the other 2 people also applied with me. they both got the bio-metric request letter 2 weeks back and also they finished the bio-metric in post office....

Am wondering here please give some advice.....

If you want i give my full details can you please suggest me wat to do Next please...

thanks and regards
Balasubramanian

alifsolutions
Newly Registered

psw visa processing time

Post by alifsolutions » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm

hi
i applied on 27th march 2012, appli was recevied by jenkins ( i suppose don't remember exactly) and received acknw letter on 16th, dated 13th of april. no signs of B/Mt letter. don't know how long it's gonna take.
on ukba site they state 75% applications are dealt within 4-weeks (28 days), i suppose which is approx 6-weeks ( as only 5-working days in a week)
well wait and see how it goes. it's a patient game.

moirareggie

Re: psw visa processing time

Post by moirareggie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:03 pm

alifsolutions wrote:hi
i applied on 27th march 2012, appli was recevied by jenkins ( i suppose don't remember exactly) and received acknw letter on 16th, dated 13th of april. no signs of B/Mt letter. don't know how long it's gonna take.
on ukba site they state 75% applications are dealt within 4-weeks (28 days), i suppose which is approx 6-weeks ( as only 5-working days in a week)
well wait and see how it goes. it's a patient game.
Because of a backlog of applications, the 4-6 weeks obviously doesn't apply. It's realistic now to think expect the process to take 3 months

arvind88
Newly Registered

Post by arvind88 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 pm

i had the same problem... i applied on march 5th and recd my bio-metric letter on april 21st... i had called them two times in the process.. its better that you call them.. good luck buddy :)