ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No response from BHC

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stan7

No response from BHC

Post by stan7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 am

Hi there,

I made my application for psw tier 1 on the 5/04/12 through Mumbai South VFS center and am yet to receive a response. I have now exceeded 12 days in waiting, i dont expect any one to have an answer but just wanted to get a better understanding on what this sort of a processing period could bring.

i have applied using Original psw letters. I did not have a biometric visa earlier( student visa was stamped on passport) moreover i studied at a college and not a university. ( college has acquired highly trusted status)

bobobo

Re: No response from BHC

Post by bobobo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:43 am

delay could be because of the high number of applications, if you are sure that all documents are in order, you just have to wait and watch I am afraid.
stan7 wrote:Hi there,

I made my application for psw tier 1 on the 5/04/12 through Mumbai South VFS center and am yet to receive a response. I have now exceeded 12 days in waiting, i dont expect any one to have an answer but just wanted to get a better understanding on what this sort of a processing period could bring.

i have applied using Original psw letters. I did not have a biometric visa earlier( student visa was stamped on passport) moreover i studied at a college and not a university. ( college has acquired highly trusted status)