ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 am

There are some folks in here who don't like me, not one bit. That's their choice.

In terms of application and refusal etc, thankfully Allah has made me a patient guy who sees thinks logically so I will deal with this issue as best as I can with guidance of some of those who has suffered the same fate recently and also solicitors.

In the end all it just means a young couple is away from each other for the best part of a year after their wedding.

Everyone who is about to apply, learn from my mistake, make sure your nikah nama is registered.

I only hope from the bottom of my heart, no one else here has to go through what my poor wife has gone through or what other memebers like Esquisit/Naila have gone through. It's a horrible horrible feeling, I hope the rest of you do get your VISAs.

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 am

Pls pls pls pray!!!!!
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:46 am

@zahra110

Pray salaatul hajat; and ask Allah (SWT)
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 am

Tho I ll be gutted if we get rejected and become superstitious, I've beÉn through far worse in life

Will just have to appeal, its no biggy and common

Like I said, I've bEen thr far worse and been patient

I wouldn't be that bothered if I was young

MASHALLAH

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 am

king2be98 wrote:There are some folks in here who don't like me, not one bit. That's their choice.

In terms of application and refusal etc, thankfully Allah has made me a patient guy who sees thinks logically so I will deal with this issue as best as I can with guidance of some of those who has suffered the same fate recently and also solicitors.

In the end all it just means a young couple is away from each other for the best part of a year after their wedding.

Everyone who is about to apply, learn from my mistake, make sure your nikah nama is registered.

I only hope from the bottom of my heart, no one else here has to go through what my poor wife has gone through or what other memebers like Esquisit/Naila have gone through. It's a horrible horrible feeling, I hope the rest of you do get your VISAs.
King bro you have a Big heart :) May Allah bless you and your wife with strength and loads of happiness :)
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 am

And if its rejected over summat minor like kings, then I won't be that bothered

MASHALLAH

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 am

aimsal wrote: King bro you have a Big heart :) May Allah bless you and your wife with strength and loads of happiness :)
Aimsal,

One of my friend's brothers applied recently, around the same time as you, I was going to tell him about what happened to me, but I decided against it as once you've submitted the application, then you can't do anything, so no point in stressing.

Aimsal, whatever happens don't stress. Whenever your wife asks you about the VISA or time it takes etc, swiftly change the subject.

I would go so far as to say, go away from this place, until you've collected your passport, because no amount of worrying is healthy for you.

Thanks for the duas.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:19 am

My prays are with all those who has applied for settlement and for those who are going to collect their application today or within couple of days. Allah makes easy for all . Ameen
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 am

king2be98 wrote:
aimsal wrote: King bro you have a Big heart :) May Allah bless you and your wife with strength and loads of happiness :)
Aimsal,

One of my friend's brothers applied recently, around the same time as you, I was going to tell him about what happened to me, but I decided against it as once you've submitted the application, then you can't do anything, so no point in stressing.

Aimsal, whatever happens don't stress. Whenever your wife asks you about the VISA or time it takes etc, swiftly change the subject.

I would go so far as to say, go away from this place, until you've collected your passport, because no amount of worrying is healthy for you.

Thanks for the duas.
bro I am the applicant and I am the wife :) not really able to pull myself out of stress, prayers for all ...
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

pazpatel
Member of Standing

Post by pazpatel » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 am

king2be98 wrote:
Aimsal,

Thanks for the duas.
This guy does have a big heart....... Just oberserving the topic and reading what has been going since yesterday as someone in the India topic told me about a huge batch of people getting updates in the last few days in Pakistan.

You defo have a big heart mate, for someone who has just gone thorugh what you have it takes a lot to write the comments you have been.... but let it dude, if you need to rant out do it....

You probably also need to take your own advise and step away for a little, this forum is great and has helped me lots in my application process (which is still under process in India) but also readin and thinking to much into it does stess us all out right?

Dude, trust me these things will make you and wife closer and strong and a pair.... So look at the bigger picture. Other thing is, it gives you an excuse to get away from the UK (Rain), take a holiday and see your wife right??

Your a good man, keep you head high, keep strong and be there for your wife as you clearly stated..... keep her positive.

Youw ill get your VISA very soon..... Dont you worry....

Good luck mate and all the very best!
06/03/2012 - Submitted @ AHM (INDIA)
06/03/2012 - Sent to BHC
11/03/2012 - Under Process at BHC
13/06/2012 - VISA GRANTED!!!!!
2 Years on.....
02/09/2014 - Application SET (M) ILR sent (Postal)
09/09/2014 - Cheque presented to my bank

Freddy012
Newly Registered

Re: Refused

Post by Freddy012 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 am

syma wrote:
Honestly i have prepared my self for a minimum 6months wait for thie appeal to be sorted out.
Dear syma and other well wishers,
sorry for not getting back in time. Was busy helping my wife to prepare for appeal docs. Please see following thee refusal grounds put on my wife visa app

When ECO spoke to HMRC, your sponsor employer was not registered
bank statement transactions (i think it relates to ground 1)
How sponsor is affording Rental property and applicant would be burden on public funds

I thinks all grounds relates to my employer not being registered with HMRC. As I told before, HMRC is investigation this issue and I have docs proof for it. I have also put my name forward as a witness if HMRC case goes to the court.
As soon as I found out about my employer not being registered, I changed the job and since given p60 and payslips from my new employer.

HMRC letters and new job p60 and payslips are attached with the appeal.

ALLAH helps

Thanks folks for your comments.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 am

I wokeup this morning thnkn a lot of ppl collectin passports today so they must be anxiously waiting for 2pm:)
Good luck to all of u inshAllah all will b granted visas.

Piece of advice for u king2b, I know I wanted to submit appeal ASAP but its the husband who'd put a lil sense in to my head. This is ur last chance to (during this app process) to get it right so don't rush take xtra few days if u have to go over what u submittin again n again b 200% sure n only then post it. A few more days won't hurt make sure evrything in Pk I.e the nikahnama fulfills all the criteria.
I forgot to mention before but when I submitted my app the UC rule for nikahnama was relatively new and u know there is no UC in islamabad I took advice from two different solicitors, a nikah registerar, Gerrys, CDA, the local court where all the nikahnamas are registered and even the arbiterary council which is the national body for registeration of nikahanamas I did all that to be 100% sure that what I am submitting is spot on...bless our mulana he was very helpful too .
So please check evrything if they have refused it on the bases of the nikahnama not being registered n ur mulana is saying it was something might be missing somewhere otherwise EC0's don't jus reject cases coz they want to ur ECO must av not seen something that all the other nikahnamas had that he or she had seen..
visa-grante:25.10.12

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 am

Freddy012 wrote:
syma wrote:
Honestly i have prepared my self for a minimum 6months wait for thie appeal to be sorted out.
Dear syma and other well wishers,
sorry for not getting back in time. Was busy helping my wife to prepare for appeal docs. Please see following thee refusal grounds put on my wife visa app

When ECO spoke to HMRC, your sponsor employer was not registered
bank statement transactions (i think it relates to ground 1)
How sponsor is affording Rental property and applicant would be burden on public funds

I thinks all grounds relates to my employer not being registered with HMRC. As I told before, HMRC is investigation this issue and I have docs proof for it. I have also put my name forward as a witness if HMRC case goes to the court.
As soon as I found out about my employer not being registered, I changed the job and since given p60 and payslips from my new employer.

HMRC letters and new job p60 and payslips are attached with the appeal.

ALLAH helps

Thanks folks for your comments.

Hi
Good to hear from you, so have u sent the appeal documents to leicester??
Update ur time line if u can plz..jus hang in there inshAllah sub acha hu ga.

Freddy012
Newly Registered

Post by Freddy012 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 am

Please see my signature for timeline. thanks

Can you please let me know why ur visa was refused?

sajid85

VISA

Post by sajid85 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 am

Hi Guys

My wife collected her documents and passport y'day and it said on it Visa was issue 11th march 2012, and interms of the 28 day restriction what if she is stopped on the airport ??
Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12
under process at BHC on 12/2/2012
Your visa application has been forwarded to embassy for processing 4/3/12
Returned to AC on 19/4/12
Ready for collection 23/04/2012
Application collected 24/4/2012

*Nazia
BANNED

Re: VISA

Post by *Nazia » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:17 am

sajid85 wrote:Hi Guys

My wife collected her documents and passport y'day and it said on it Visa was issue 11th march 2012, and interms of the 28 day restriction what if she is stopped on the airport ??
There is NO 28day restriction, she has 3 months to travel from the date her passport was stamped.

Please let us know if she was asked any questions at the airport she lands in the UK.
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 am

Freddy012 wrote:Please see my signature for timeline. thanks
First off as for pakistani lawyers I came across one who wanted £1500 to prepare my case, I did some research and found one who was recommended by many he was going to charge me £350 for preparing the visa app file plus appeal ones if need be...tho in the end I did it myself but I think uve just paid a lot of money for one letter:s
Anyways its done now mine was refused coz I had some outstanding fee with my university in london ( I am the applicant n I studied in Uk), the ECO called me for an interview asked me to pay the fee, I paid it n sent her evidence but she still refused my visa saying I hadn't paid it even tho she was the one who didn't check the email I sent with proof of payment:s
I was also refused under 281v coz the ECO said IF my husband was to pay my fee(which I told her in the interview that he won't be paying it I will) then he won't have much left in his saving and therefore we'd recourse to public funds...
I shudnt really av been refused but what can we do Eh
Last edited by syma on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

hunny2010

Post by hunny2010 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 am

[quote="zahra110"]Guys!!! Hubbys got ready for collection!!!!!

sis don't worry inshallah visa will be granted i think you the first person on here recently whos has gone from BHC to ready for collection jst hope im next

everyone plz keep us updated those collecting today
good luck
visa submitted kharachi:30/01/2012
ready for collection:27/04/2012 pick up monday

General30

Post by General30 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 am

Wkkrazy wrote:
aziz4ever wrote:thank you everyone.just have a question to ask.how many days i have to travel to uk in my visa? someone told me its 28 days.so is it 28 days from visa granted date or the date on which i collected my passport???
My understanding is 3 months from the date the visa was granted- correct me someone if im wrong
I was told by my solicitor I had to bring my wife over in 28 days after visa was issued hope this helps
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Acknowledgement received 14/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Call in letter recieved 24/01/2012
Passport submitted 01/02/2012
Passport returned 05/03/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 am

General30 wrote:
Wkkrazy wrote:
aziz4ever wrote:thank you everyone.just have a question to ask.how many days i have to travel to uk in my visa? someone told me its 28 days.so is it 28 days from visa granted date or the date on which i collected my passport???
My understanding is 3 months from the date the visa was granted- correct me someone if im wrong
I was told by my solicitor I had to bring my wife over in 28 days after visa was issued hope this helps
ok ive heard that sme ppl(whoz cases have gone to appeal) do get a 28 days travel restriction..ive only heard duno ho wtrue it is.., but if thats the case it should be specified on the visa or maybe u get some sort f letter with it stating that.
does ur wife's visa say any such thing on her passport??
Last edited by syma on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:02 am

zahra110 wrote:Guys!!! Hubbys got ready for collection!!!!!

I'm sooooo worried as I'm an unlucky person

Pls pls pls pray!!!!!!!!!

He really needs it! My situation is very tricky!
Good luck with everything hun...inshallah it will be good news x
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 am

Can someone pls help im in the uk my husband has applied. If I contact the bhc and tell them I'm in a vulnerable adult and request them to process my application ASAP, or is it better for me to contact the police officer dealing with my case to ring them or write to the homeoffice requesting them to speed the process of the applicant will that help any other ideas are also most welcome. In my document i have a letter from the police stating in on a high risk plan and submitted the action plan they gave me. Is there anything I can do to get them to deal with this ASAP.

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

Ya allah!!!

Hubbys fone is off! Its 3pm there!

MASHALLAH

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 am

Gregarious wrote:
Wkkrazy wrote:
Gregarious wrote:
@ Wkkrazy You are right, within three months you have to travel. @aziz4ever I suggest save your 03 months in a long run if you need so.

@ Gregarious - when you say save your 3 months what do you mean by that? Do u mean incase one needs to go back to pak... They can stay for a max of 3 months??
Yes, you are right if any plans to go back to Pakistan later on.

But it is a little bit complicated topic. In settlement applications, UKBA does not restrain any person to go any where in the world; on the other hand, if your stay longer than required period and spent time without your partner outside the UK, then they might ask you the reason.

The law states that "you have spent no more than 270 days outside the UK during those 3 years. Also, you must have spent no more than 90 days outside the UK in the last 12 months of the 3-year period."

This game continues till you get your British Passport. looolz
thanks brothers for the information.
Apllication Submitted: 23/1/12 @ Islamabad
Under Process at BHC: 03/02/12
forwarded to the embassy for processing: 04/03/2012
processed application returned to AC:19/4/2012
Visa Granted.ALHAMDULILLAH (24/4/2012)

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:08 am

Shatif wrote:Can someone pls help im in the uk my husband has applied. If I contact the bhc and tell them I'm in a vulnerable adult and request them to process my application ASAP, or is it better for me to contact the police officer dealing with my case to ring them or write to the homeoffice requesting them to speed the process of the applicant will that help any other ideas are also most welcome. In my document i have a letter from the police stating in on a high risk plan and submitted the action plan they gave me. Is there anything I can do to get them to deal with this ASAP.
so uve already submitted the prood of that in ur app?
hmmmm maybe get ur MP involved if its a really serius situation u neva know they might listen t ur MP and speed up the process. obviusly u'd have to provide evidence of this from the police to ur MP.