ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of work address

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prashar
Newly Registered

Change of work address

Post by prashar » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:59 pm

vvvvvv
Last edited by prashar on Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:09 pm

"No" to all the questions.

prashar
Newly Registered

Post by prashar » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:20 pm

Thanks Jeff for a quick reply. Actually I was going through Home Office website and it says you must inform the Home Office if your company changes it address i.e when you move from Address A to Address B. Please advice me

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:06 pm

This happened to me when I was on a work permit. I called Work Permits UK business team and they instructed me to get my employer to write a letter on the company letterhead that contained the new address and some text explaining that the company had changed their address. Along with the letter they also wanted a photocopy (no need to get it notarised or certified) of the bio-details page of my passport and the page containing the visa or stamp.

That was it.
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

folla
Newly Registered

Post by folla » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:34 am

hi,
sorry that i don't have answer for you ,but i need to ask you how long it took to take your work permit since your employer applied in the home office??? thanks