ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which form to be used for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dms_sbs

Which form to be used for ILR

Post by dms_sbs » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi My wife is applying as my dependent in June 2012 for SET O. However she has completed her 2 years in UK so is there any form for dependent of SET O or which form she should use.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm

are you applying for ILR at the same time? If so on what basis? What is your wife's immigration status?

dms_sbs

Which form to use

Post by dms_sbs » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:59 pm

I am applying for MY ILR as a Tier 2 holder. My wife got dependent of work permit visa in Dec 2008 and then her visa was extneded under Tier 2 dependent in May 2011.. I was on work permit visa and got extension while working with same employer under Tier 2 genral.

dms_sbs

Post by dms_sbs » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi My wife is applying as my dependent in June 2012 for SET O. However she has completed her 2 years in UK so is there any form for dependent of SET O or which form she should use.

I am applying for MY ILR as a Tier 2 holder. My wife got dependent of work permit visa in Dec 2008 and then her visa was extneded under Tier 2 dependent in May 2011.. I was on work permit visa and got extension while working with same employer under Tier 2 genral.